News: PFT: Jason Garrett: Fired or not fired?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
In the end all this will end up going down in the right way. JG is a Cowboy and he doesn’t need to be kicked to the curb like some bum even if we are going to move on. Only Coach Landry was here longer and he deserves some respect now that his tenure is over
Oh boy you stepped in it big time. :popcorn:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jason Garrett's gone?

giphy.gif
Man, if I didnt have an 8 year old daughter I would be getting totally wasted tonight and go streaking through my neighborhood buck arse naked!!!

This is like winning the SuperBowl:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

nobody

Reaction score
Man, if I didnt have an 8 year old daughter I would be getting totally wasted tonight and go streaking through my neighborhood buck arse naked!!!

This is like winning the SuperBowl:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Still not official, yet. Man. Jerry could still pull the rug out from under us.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jason Garret...new contract. 5 years 34 million. You heard it hear first. Now break down like cheap Wal-Mart tents ya'll...

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Nope, I’ve never been one to totally blame the coach. I tend to blame lack of execution by rich spoiled brats more than coaching
In the end it was Jerry who propped him up and kept him here for a decade, so no Jason isn't 100% to blame. I think another coach will have similar results, but to say he deserves respect, as a person-sure, as a coach no way. People are going to be ugly and unruly at this time. I'll say I was mad about Wade Phillips coaching too during his tenure and was thrilled he was gone.

basilhayden

Reaction score
In the end all this will end up going down in the right way. JG is a Cowboy and he doesn’t need to be kicked to the curb like some bum even if we are going to move on. Only Coach Landry was here longer and he deserves some respect now that his tenure is over

Garrett is a dirtbag. Lol at giving him respect...

basilhayden

Reaction score
Nope, I’ve never been one to totally blame the coach. I tend to blame lack of execution by rich spoiled brats more than coaching

Who have a coach who wants to be their buddy instead of holding them accountable? Ok

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
:facepalm: