News: PFT: Jason Garrett: No drastic changes coming to offense

CCBoy

Reaction score
...How many debates, arguments, or general scuffles did you get in over the offseason about how good Dak is? People likely said it was all the situation he was in, and three games without Ezekiel Elliott have done nothing to disprove prove that.

Who among you literally said the words “I’ll take Dak over Carson Wentz any way” only to watch the latter have a much superior season this year.

It’s likely that some of you even discussed how the Jason Garrett era had finally arrived, that his system had finally clicked into place. With the team in as much turmoil as we’ve seen in recent history, the idea that the system is working has to be questioned.

People like to say that clichés exist for a reason, that’s why they’re clichés. Wherever these Cowboys clichés came from, they’re going to be here to stay for a while. And the reason is that the Cowboys are giving everyone a reason to believe them.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...oys-are-living-up-to-every-negative-narrative

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Translation .. "We don't know how to fix things"

That's sad b/c as I look at some of the offenses today, it is really pathetic how simple ours is. Then you read articles like the one in/on The Landry Hat how they are misusing Dez. I don't understand how this coach can say nothing major will change. It's sad.

Last edited: