News: PFT: Jerry Jones blames playoff loss on footwear

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jerry Jones blames playoff loss on footwear

gettyimages-1081681598-e1547636196509.jpg

The owner who has a very specific affinity (some call it a fetish) for shoes has no love for the footwear his players wore on Saturday night. "I've had the benefit of the tape, looking at the tape,...

Read Full Story

Well stupid, thats coaching. You have a chance to put on better shoes before the game when you check the field conditions, or at any point during the game when you see your guys have the wrong ones on. Halftime would be a great time I would think.

Jerry is an idiot.

kskboys

Reaction score
Some of you may not understand Jerry. The footwear did not allow our players to get into position to make plays. I am in total agreement. I did not see one play of the game due to a family emergency, but the defensive and offensive lines could have used cleats that activate heart, strength, speed, and sense of urgency. My summation was founded on video clips, media, and fan assessments. Stupid A. Smith, Skinnon Sharpe, Colin Whataturd, or Max Dullerman had no bearing on my statement.
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I noticed Zeke slipping quite a bit. If they did not have proper length cleats or did not have replacements of different lengths then that is just not being prepared. Which that does not surprise me with this staff!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Open mouth and brain puke comes forth. Think other HC's and GM's don't double check the cleats for every type of surface that they play on? This is GM 101 crap, you stupid blathering fool.

Plankton

Reaction score
For once, I agree with Jones. There was a footwear problem in the game.

The problem was that the Rams kicked the Cowboys' rearends with theirs all night.

InTheZone

Reaction score
How much experience is needed on the field to know what you need given different field conditions? If I played football my whole life there's no way I'd be clueless on this. Fire all the coaches

Mr_437

Reaction score
Welp, it's officially Cowboys offseason where lies and fairy tales (cloaked excuses) know no bounds... enjoy silly season.

Next: Cowboys we're one play or player away from the SB.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Welp, it's officially Cowboys offseason where lies and fairy tales (cloaked excuses) know no bounds... enjoy silly season.

Next: Cowboys we're one play or player away from the SB.

Well, I can say we're probably one HC away from the SB lol. Problem is that Jerry won't make THAT move.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You can't hurt shoes feelings nor can they hate or yell at you.
,,,er,,,have you ever had to dodge incoming spike heeled footwear projo's being launched from a yelling irate ol'lady? Well,now let me tell you what,SHOES can definitely impart their feelings of hurt upon youo_O

nobody

Reaction score
,,,er,,,have you ever had to dodge incoming spike heeled footwear projo's being launched from a yelling irate ol'lady? Well,now let me tell you what,SHOES can definitely impart their feelings of hurt upon youo_O

Well, it's not the shoes themselves trying to inflict pain on you. They're merely the messenger. It's the fury of the "gentler" of the two sexes.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
No wonder our fans are delusional - this is the crap coming out of the owner, chairman, and general manager's mouth!

Yikes.

nobody

Reaction score
No wonder our fans are delusional - this is the crap coming out of the owner, chairman, and general manager's mouth!

Yikes.

The shoe coach got to you, didn't he? Tap one arm with the opposite hand for no, stay still for yes and we'll send a rescue team.