News: PFT: Jerry Jones: I “dropped the ball” in not getting Tony Romo, Jason Witten a title

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
But Payton had already shown he was a top level coach. So it’s easier to accept the talent issue excuse for them.

Garrett has done no such thing. At this point, blaming the talent and lack of execution of the players for this team’s shortcomings is a real reach.

I’ve always said our issues are at every level - the GM, the coach, the personnel. The problem is our GM has more influence over the other two areas and our GM isn’t getting fired.

He was considered a top level coach, yet he was on the hot seat until last year??? Seems you got an excuse for everything, the FACT is the Saints played better last year because they had better players period.

The Cowboys went 4-12 to 13-3 because they for aquired better players period. Same coaches and same FO.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'll believe Jerry is sorry when we have a GM that isn't in the Jones family.
Good luck with that.

From the looks of things on draft day with Jerry Jones Jr.'s little Damien spawn farting around in a chair during critical rounds of the draft, all of us will never outlive the Jones dynasty.