News: PFT: Jerry Jones: It’s in Dak’s DNA not to turn the ball over

817Gill

Reaction score
it is in his DNA to not turn the ball over

just because he has this year doesnt mean its in him....this seems like a fluke season for his turnovers
Not sure why everyone is freaking out lol nobody was worried about Dak’s interceptions coming into this season.

irishline

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is freaking out lol nobody was worried about Dak’s interceptions coming into this season.
Jerry said turnovers. Well, last season, when you add his 7 lost fumbles (14 fumbles in all) to his 10 interceptions he still had almost the same number of turnovers as this season.

He has led the NFL in fumbles twice, and was 2nd once thus far in his career. It is not just about the interceptions. Glad to see him clean up the fumbles this year, just ashamed they have been replaced by interceptions.

817Gill

Reaction score
Jerry said turnovers. Well, last season, when you add his 7 lost fumbles (14 fumbles in all) to his 10 interceptions he still had almost the same number of turnovers as this season.

He has led the NFL in fumbles twice, and was 2nd once thus far in his career. It is not just about the interceptions. Glad to see him clean up the fumbles this year, just ashamed they have been replaced by interceptions.
He’s also had years with very few turnovers. And I’m not saying he’s Mr. No Turnovers but throughout the time spent as QB1 turnovers weren’t really labeled as a bugaboo. In fact he started his career being extremely safe with the ball.

I don’t think it’s an outlandish comment. But the speaker is polarizing so it is what it is.

I do agree that he needs to clean this up lol

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.gif
anal bum cover for 400, Alex