News: PFT: Jerry Jones: It’s in Dak’s DNA not to turn the ball over

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He’s just trying to sell his crappy QB because he’s stuck with him. Jerry isn’t even a good salesman anymore.

blueblood70

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...es-its-in-daks-dna-not-to-turn-the-ball-over/

Jerry Jones : It’s in Dak’s DNA not to turn the ball over​

because its been true,

no different than 2020 zeke being labeled a fumbler when in fact he was not. sometimes bad bounces and oddball tipped plays cause these types of turnovers.. i see 7 of those INTs of late not a Dak error ie not bad decisions or bad throws, simply had factors that created them,,

IE being hit while throwing was 2-3, tipped at the line, balls bouncing off Wrs hands (3), and lasty 1-2 were caused by the no PI calls where our Wr were bumped into and knocked of their routes like the Indy game Gallup fell, he was interfered with and that caused and INT.
stuff happens , zekes fumbled once in 2 seasons now. whats changed, nothing, its part of the game.. Daks simply having that run of bad luck. sure hes thrown some turds that were his fault but so haave many top 5 qbs this season.

Dak is not knowns as TO machine, that is fact 37tds-10INt in 21 is more his norm, this is an Outlier..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got this bridge in Brooklyn for sale...

You seem like a person who would appreciate such a classic structure to own...

Got such a deal for you....
You probably don't even know the origin of that quote without googling it.

inheritance Tax doofus.

Redline360

Reaction score
Yes and no

Horrible INT rate this year, tied for most fumbles lost last year and 2018 wasn't great either(top 3).

But overall bar this year his INT weren't really a problem

LysleE

Reaction score
WOW…Jerry just cannot help himself and just when you think he can’t say anything more ridiculous…
I think the guy who cleans Jerry’s glasses needs to start monitoring his Johnnie Walker Blue intake.