News: PFT: Jerry Jones on if Cowboys wanted Dalton Kincaid: I’m not giving you draft board this year

conner01

Reaction score
Oh I’m not downplaying the importance of TE my assertion is more that they are already on the roster and guard is more important . I also feel better about TE later as in 3rd or 4th but won’t be as aggravated as if they took one in the 1st if one gets picked tonight
Definitely need a guard

Bagman

Reaction score
Everyone wanted Will Anderson. Everyone wanted Devon Witherspoon and Peter Skoronski and Tyree Wilson.

Only 3-4 teams got the best guy on their board. All this hand wringing about who you missed out on relates to everyone picking after the top 10. They picked Mazi because he was the next guy on their list after the others were taken, as is how it works
I'd give you 20 likes if I could. I wish the naysayers would just stop and realize you only get ONE pick, then the other 31 teams go. Its just the way it works. Mazi was exactly what we needed. Come playoff time, we'll be glad we drafted that 330lb boulder of a man.

CWR

Reaction score
he was correct last year says Tyler was their #1 OL on their board no one believed them. So hes saying they, NOT the Outside scouts, had Mazi as higher ranked then he went.. so what?? he didn't say who else they wanted or didn't want or still want. Just said that how they had the pick they took ranked. maybe saty in your lane let the owner/GM, scouts, and coaches say or not say whatever they want about THEIR TEAM

You're right, him bragging about the team ranking of a guy they already selected hurts absolutely nothing.