News: PFT: Jerry Jones sees similarities between Cowboys’, Rams’ offenses

FTWayne

Reaction score
giving up after 3 games, John Wayne does not approve of this.

kramskoi

Reaction score
With delusions like that maybe Stephen Jones should have him committed behind his back. Then fire himself as well.

kramskoi

Reaction score
When Mike Bacsik of 105.3 The Fan told Jones that the Rams and Cowboys have looked a lot different on offense this year, Jones answered, “That’s why you’re doing radio and not the coaching.”

Mike should have responded that's why you're talking franchise value and not contending for championships.
And hoping that fans don't notice the damn difference.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Years of call girls, hubris, and johnny walker blue have taken their inevitable toll on our hof "gm".
No chance for SEC securities fraud charges to be brought up against Jerry, like another titan, Elon Musk. :(

triplets_93

Reaction score
Suckers indeed. I have set aside my dollars that were historically earmarked to buy game tickets and SWAG over the past ten years and supported my local NHL team the Dallas Stars. I will not support Jerry's call girl habit, booze binges, or fantasy football ramblings with the team that used to belong to the DFW community. Take the star off the helmet and replace it with a drunk Booger and call the team the Dallas Jonesboys. They bear no resemblance to the excellent teams of yesteryear.
OMG, you're right.... betting outside Vegas IS the New Frontier. Jerry has wasted no time in first steps with his WinStar alliance.

:eek: Jerry may be The Devil.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry's a POS. I definitely see the similarities between him and a turd.

ArtClink

Reaction score
OMG, you're right.... betting outside Vegas IS the New Frontier. Jerry has wasted no time in first steps with his WinStar alliance.

:eek: Jerry may be The Devil.

Hes certainly the devil to us fans. Oddly enough, Jerry is loved by Eagles, Giants, and Commander fans (I'm not kidding). As an Eagles fan told me almost 10 years ago, "We love Jerry and hope he lives to be 100 because you guys are screwed".