PFT: Jerry Jones will draft at home alone, with no one to stop him

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Garrett and Marinelli are gone. With dumbo and mickey mouse no longer running team we will be fine.

Indeed, the Cowboys can now get back to winning all of those titles like they were earlier this century. It was awful how those guys forced Jerry and Stephen to do things. :muttley:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-draft-at-home-alone-with-no-one-to-stop-him/

Obviously not a Dallas fan but I love JJ. I don’t think there’s another owner I’d rather sit down and a have beer with. Everyone gets jerked that he treats the team like it’s his own fantasy team but that’s his prerogative and most of us would do the same in his position. In reality his drafts have been pretty damn good recently. I think Stephen has been the voice of reason in some of these drafts.

So this make you guys nervous he’s going to go off the rails or will he stay on script and trust their board?

If you sat down with Jerry it would be in his man cave or on his boat - Have anything you want...

If you sat down with Lurie it would bee in the team offices and your would have to get your own drinks from the vending machine.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Indeed, the Cowboys can now get back to winning all of those titles like they were earlier this century. It was awful how those guys forced Jerry and Stephen to do things. :muttley:

Not sure your point.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The last 25 years have been pretty much and epic failure. Jerruh is only getting older. There is no reason to believe things are going to get better. If anything we should be expecting things to get worse.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Haven't been this scared since an ex called a few mths later & said "we need to talk" ....:eek:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I would love for Jerry to announce a trade up tonight...

CCBoy

Reaction score
The last 25 years have been pretty much and epic failure. Jerruh is only getting older. There is no reason to believe things are going to get better. If anything we should be expecting things to get worse.

You live at home?

GMO415

Reaction score
Do all of you really think these owners and/or GMs...many of whom are technology challenged...will be in their home ALONE? Please. The NFL isn't going to have people searching all the homes or have cameras they control in every room of the house.
Xactly. In fact Jerry has a full time staff at his mansion, but he'll have an IT tram available

kumizi

Reaction score
This insane person still has the final say in all Cowboys personnel decisions:

I asked him where he got his strength when he was 16 years old, he had his uncle down, about to kill him, choked him. He was a big boy, that uncle. And I said, ‘I don’t feel that when I’m rasslin with you.’ He said, ‘Well, you don’t squeeze your daddy as hard as you can.’ The point is, I’m going to miss a little of that punching around at the table as we’re conducting this draft.

Rayman70

Reaction score
74742ce5076a9afa91f1de3613bb5ecc.jpeg

'Jerry Jones is Home Alone this year',
iu

E7L5YLV6BBG3HHJYWNK5HMANGE.JPG

'but it's Stasheroo feeling like this'

giphy.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
who calls in the selection?? I would think they could all be in a chat or confercence call situation,
but someone has to call in the selection, or do it online.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-draft-at-home-alone-with-no-one-to-stop-him/

Obviously not a Dallas fan but I love JJ. I don’t think there’s another owner I’d rather sit down and a have beer with. Everyone gets jerked that he treats the team like it’s his own fantasy team but that’s his prerogative and most of us would do the same in his position. In reality his drafts have been pretty damn good recently. I think Stephen has been the voice of reason in some of these drafts.

So this make you guys nervous he’s going to go off the rails or will he stay on script and trust their board?

You should worry more about yer coaches picking the usual idiots.
With the Eagles first pick, Caleb Carruthers, defensive back, sophomore, Australia Institute of Learning.:muttley: