News: PFT: Jimmy Johnson ripped Jerry Jones' claim that Eagles bet it all for one year

Ken

Reaction score
Pro football HOF already validated him.
Which is really weird to me. How does he belong in the HOF? 2 super bowls and 80 wins?

He had a huge part in building those super bowl teams but not sure it is HOF worthy. If he did it again in Miami I would see it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Which is really weird to me. How does he belong in the HOF? 2 super bowls and 80 wins?

He had a huge part in building those super bowl teams but not sure it is HOF worthy. If he did it again in Miami I would see it.
He was completely responsible for building those teams. If Jerry had anything to do with it he would have done it by now. Don't care anymore if Jerry was the owner. He wanted the credit well he gets the blame for 30 years of failure.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jerry is a doofus of the highest magnitude. He's already almost "long-termed" himself into the ground waiting for another SB. He doesn't have many years left to wait. You'd think he'd be trying to go all in EVERY year at this point.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score

tbf in miami he didnt have as nearly as much control as he wanted, plus he was stuck with a declining Marino. He turned that defense into an elite unit though.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
tbf in miami he didnt have as nearly as much control as he wanted, plus he was stuck with a declining Marino. He turned that defense into an elite unit though.
That's what people don't get. He was the real GM of Dallas in those early years. In Miami it was Marino's team. He couldn't rebuild that team the way he wanted and so he quit. Still got them into the playoffs though. Jerry's been playing GM for nearly 30 years without any luck.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s great to see Jerry being called out publicly for exactly what we said here.

The only thing he accomplished in trying to criticize the Eagles was to show that he’s envious, and also to show just how out of touch and just how much he doesn’t know.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Unfortunately the eagles have 4 picks in the top 100 next year including TWO first round picks and a total of six picks altogether in the upcoming draft. They did not mortgage their future.
Right.. good luck catching up with Phil. They could be flying high for a few years .

We need to be more worried about NY passing us by. And maybe Wash if they get a QB. Lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jerry is a doofus of the highest magnitude. He's already almost "long-termed" himself into the ground waiting for another SB. He doesn't have many years left to wait. You'd think he'd be trying to go all in EVERY year at this point.
Yet when I go against the moves he makes a lot of you applaud him while he does it.