News: PFT: Joseph Randle facing more charges, including rape

cern

Reaction score
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.”
Judgement at Nuremberg.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Such a shame that he's come to this. I hope that he's placed into a mental institution, if it's a mental situation. However, whatever the case may be, this chap needs to be removed from society.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He's lost touch with reality at some point. Concussions effect people in different ways...CTE might be messing him up badly. Don't wanna make excuses, but how do you go from being drafted into nfl to losing your mind completely

Living w/ being busted stealing underwear....oh the weight on one man soul is crushing. :laugh:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Living w/ being busted stealing underwear....oh the weight on one man soul is crushing. :laugh:

No sympathy for thief's. After their 3rd conviction cut a hand off. If its stealing somebody's identity cut both hands off after the 1st conviction.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.”

So we don’t punish people that rape because to do that you would first have to judge them?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He's lost touch with reality at some point. Concussions effect people in different ways...CTE might be messing him up badly. Don't wanna make excuses, but how do you go from being drafted into nfl to losing your mind completely
always some excuse

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but now the question is:
Was he like this, or did brain punishment make him this?

Well, he did go to Oklahoma State, so his dumbness didn't just start in the last few years...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, he did go to Oklahoma State, so his dumbness didn't just start in the last few years...
giphy.gif

Wizarus

Reaction score
People blaming rape charges on concussions now? Assuming all of this is true, he needs to be locked away from society.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Joseph Randle facing more charges, including rape

gettyimages-490327028-e1550088521271.jpg

Former Cowboys running back Joseph Randle is facing 11 charges, including rape, aggravated criminal sodomy, aggravated kidnapping and aggravated battery, the Wichita Eagle reports. Randle, 27, want...

Read Full Story
Who? :D

SSoup

Reaction score
The head injuries are probably what ruined Marion Barber's life and health.

I guess it's possible Randle has the same situation. Though he didn't last long enough in the NFL or ever get enough carries to take much of a beating or much abuse at the NFL level anyway. I guess you could argue he suffered the damage in high school or college, where he actually was used more, though.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Ok at this point its clear he has mental issues....it probably should've been evident when he stole cologne and underwear........this guy took the wrong hit to the head or something. Everyone is going to write him off as scum...and he may be but this guy has mental issues that need to be addressed.

Here we go with using mental issue as an excuse. You don't know what mental illness is so shut up! I have mental illness. Josh Gordon does not have mental illness and neither does this guy. Everyone use mental illness as a cop out. So sick of ignorant people.

RoboQB

Reaction score
All this sympathy. Apologists for the sport. CTE!?!

C'mon peeps. This one is just a bad apple. He was trouble from the beginning.
There are many (too many) just like him. You only hear about this one because
he played football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here we go with using mental issue as an excuse. You don't know what mental illness is so shut up! I have mental illness. Josh Gordon does not have mental illness and neither does this guy. Everyone use mental illness as a cop out. So sick of ignorant people.
Wow. For someone to have a mental illness you would think you’d have a better understanding of what he’s going through and that all illnesses aren’t the same. But since you do believe you have a mental illness....I’ll just say ok and go on about my day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All this sympathy. Apologists for the sport. CTE!?!

C'mon peeps. This one is just a bad apple. He was trouble from the beginning.
There are many (too many) just like him. You only hear about this one because
he played football.
You don’t know what he is though. You don’t know if he suffers from CTE.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Wow. For someone to have a mental illness you would think you’d have a better understanding of what he’s going through and that all illnesses aren’t the same. But since you do believe you have a mental illness....I’ll just say ok and go on about my day.

Of course I have mental illness because it actually diagnose by multiple medical professional not like you just assuming that Joseph Randle has mental issue. You see the issue I have with this. One is actually real and one is not.