News: PFT: Josh Norman on Dez: Cowboys should get their $70 million back

NewsBot

Reaction score
A breakout season for Panthers cornerback Josh Norman continued in Dallas on Thursday when he scored a decisive win in his matchup with Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant. Bryant had two catches all day and one for six yards when Norman was covering him, which led Norman to say after the game that the Cowboys…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2364948&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Dez isn't right. Shut him down.

Well, for one Norman is a top 5 CB and has a history of silencing the best WRs one-on-one. Also, Dez is coming off of a major foot injury and probably is gutting it out right now. But credit goes to Norman for winning this battle.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If they're not going to use him like any smart team would use their #1 WR after giving them a huge payday, then they should have let him walk. Jerry should force Garrett to study how other teams are getting the ball to their high priced WRs and tell him to incorporate what he finds instead of having Dez run antiquated, easy to cover routes. They way Dez is being used would be reason #1 for me to send Garrett packing. You can't have a talent like that, pay him that much money, and then let him be shutdown week after week because your offense is predictable and was figured out 15 years ago.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Please, make no excuses for Dez. He's our guy, but he is what he is.
Things go great, he's great. Things go sideways, we know he loses his mind.

Call it competitive or whatever, but he is not strong-minded. And maybe if he had caught the long ball that hit him in the hands, he could talk. Great player; easily distracted; will always be who he is.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Lol Somebody needs to call out Dez. These dropped passes, and arguing with Norman while an int is getting returned is just dumb

Pretty much.

I have hard time getting worked up about other teams talking trash when we've been flat out terrible all year.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
The story I saw on ESPN had the headline that this guy Norman was whining about being disrespected....and that's how I took it: whining. Respect is earned, and I think they earned it yesterday. Whining not necessary. As WG said above, to the victor goes the spoils. All this talk wasn't necessary. Just take your win like a man and shut up.