News: PFT: Judge finds Marriott blatantly violated court order

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
Lol. Irvin's team trying to make it about the video. Rather than what the accusers are saying. It would be totally normal for someone to be shocked by what was said and later react to it. Seems like the video is not really helpful nor are the defense's "eyewitnesses." None of this points one way or another but those of you thinking this acquits him are waaaay off.
He already said the same thing genius!!! He flat out said if he did something or said something he would face the consequences.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Well now this gets interesting and we get the dirt. A few things stood out to me at the press conference the other day that I questioned on here and Marriott hit on those points in their motion. Irvin's team had all the reports days before the press conference so they knew what Mike was accused of exactly but never mentioned it at all. Irvin's lawyer also said that Marriott claimed there were other videos that they were not allowed to see while there for the viewing. Marriott's motion now mentions 2 interactions with staff, including one that walked over to Irvin, which was what Irvin's lawyer stated was on the video they viewed. I wonder if Marriott will wait for Irvin's team to release the video favorable to their account before countering with other video that favors their account, if there are indeed multiple videos of interactions, that is.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Really? Marriott attorneys said Mike tries to grab her hand and she backs away, then someone says Mike slaps himself in the face 3 times. If that is shown to be true, she might have something. But if the video never shows any look of disdain on her face, doesn't show him grabbing her and her pulling away, and doesn't show Mike slapping himself THREE times in the face, they are in trouble. And for me, even if he did what was accused, it shouldn't cost him his career.
Oh boy! the small snippet doesn't show a reaction. Because reactions are often delayed.

Literally no motive for Marriot to make stuff up here. Lots of motive for Irvin's team to deflect.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Well now this gets interesting and we get the dirt. A few things stood out to me at the press conference the other day that I questioned on here and Marriott hit on those points in their motion. Irvin's team had all the reports days before the press conference so they knew what Mike was accused of exactly but never mentioned it at all. Irvin's lawyer also said that Marriott claimed there were other videos that they were not allowed to see while there for the viewing. Marriott's motion now mentions 2 interactions with staff, including one that walked over to Irvin, which was what Irvin's lawyer stated was on the video they viewed. I wonder if Marriott will wait for Irvin's team to release the video favorable to their account before countering with other video that favors their account, if there are indeed multiple videos of interactions, that is.
So the judge slapping Marriot around is of course meaningless to you since it shoots holes in your previous rants

gtb1943

Reaction score
Oh boy! the small snippet doesn't show a reaction. Because reactions are often delayed.

Literally no motive for Marriot to make stuff up here. Lots of motive for Irvin's team to deflect.
Wow are you naive. Large corporations have pulled stunts like that many times when they get caught out.

Merlin

Reaction score

They waited until after Irvin's comments at his press conference to make these new allegations and you don't think they have a motive? Lol. Gotcha.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He already said the same thing genius!!! He flat out said if he did something or said something he would face the consequences.
Wow. You are sharp. Must watch a ton of CSI: I have no idea what I'm talking about.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
And yet here we are, the argument returns, and no one I see in this thread ever questions if this might have been the woman and her friend concocting this story from whole cloth.

My suspicions are the legal team and Irvin were not going to tip their hand in case this went to trial. Thus they didn't show the video.

Marriott is the deep pockets in this case and since Irvin went after them, the idea she suddenly had a witness that was not heretofore mentioned, it lends a pall over this entire thing for me.

I don't believe this will see a court of law. A settlement will be arranged. If so, the ones seeking the settlement will demand the case stay closed to the public. If there is not a subsequent law suit by the woman against Irvin, that will tell the take.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
They waited until after Irvin's comments at his press conference to make these new allegations and you don't think they have a motive? Lol. Gotcha.
No, actually they were respecting the confidential nature of the process and were forced to make the claims public because of the public nature of Irvin's defense.

Merlin

Reaction score
No, actually they were respecting the confidential nature of the process and were forced to make the claims public because of the public nature of Irvin's defense.
Lol. Yeah just like they respected the judge's order.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So the judge slapping Marriot around is of course meaningless to you since it shoots holes in your previous rants
I posted about all of this earlier, fanboi so you don't know what you're talking about. It doesn't shoot holes in anything. I actually said in the previous thread that if Marriott violated a court order they should get slapped for that. Were you too mad to see that post so you could believe you really, really got me this time? You fanbois be chomping at the bit to get revenge for being made to look dumb in the past, don't y'all? Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The documents say when Irvin returned to the Renaissance Phoenix Hotel on February 5, he "appeared to be visibly intoxicated," and in conversation with the female staffer, asked a lewd question that's too graphic to detail on TV, but referenced intercourse with a Black man.

Attorneys for Marriott say: "Taken aback by Irvin’s comments, the Victim responded that his comments were inappropriate, and she did not wish to discuss it further…Irvin then attempted to grab the Victim’s hand again and said he was ‘sorry if he brought up bad memories for her’…The Victim pulled her hand away and tried to back away from Irvin as he continued to move toward her."

According to Marriott, "two other Hotel employees noticed that the Victim had a look of concern on her face…Irvin then stated that he would come back to find her sometime that week when she was working."

Marriott goes on to say another employee walked over to Irvin after the victim walked away, and that "After Irvin finished leering at the Victim and turned back to Employee 1, he said aloud ‘she bad,’ ‘she bad…’" followed by a sexual remark.

He then "slapped himself in the face three times, saying ‘keep it together Mike.’"
The trash comes out once the booz goes in.

Still shouldn’t be fired or ruin your life for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.