News: PFT: Marriott: NFL interviewed employee, reviewed video in Michael Irvin case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
wow a guy tried to score (your version) send him to prison
Nobody is sending Irvin to prision, this is strictly a civil case, not a criminal one.

And maybe its different for the company you work for, but the company I work for would not look favorably on me if while on a company trip that the company was paying for, I was hitting on hotel employees.

And the employee handbook that everybody has to sign when hired states "any conduct that is deemed detrimental to the image of the company, even if not illegal, can be grounds for termination of employment at our discretion".

So yeah, hitting on a hotel employee while on a business trip that the company is footing the bills for would almost certainly get me fired.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Nobody is sending Irvin to prision, this is strictly a civil case, not a criminal one.

And maybe its different for the company you work for, but the company I work for would not look favorably on me if while on a company trip that the company was paying for, I was hitting on hotel employees.

And the employee handbook that everybody has to sign when hired states "any conduct that is deemed detrimental to the image of the company, even if not illegal, can be grounds for termination of employment at our discretion".

So yeah, hitting on a hotel employee while on a business trip that the company is footing the bills for would almost certainly get me fired.
You need to work for a company less uptight sexually as hitting a woman generally is not conduct unbecoming

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Or, they are capable of looking beyond their own personal situation.

Not everyone ties their thoughts and ideas to only their own little playhouse.
You are implying that I have picked a side in this situation, the only comments I have made are in regards to the number of posters here who have decided that this woman and women in general are out to take advantage of men, it’s a money grap, she set him up, she is star struck, and much worse.
Does that constitute looking beyond their own personal situation?

cristglo

Reaction score
When will the actual video be released seems it may clear up a few things.
Then again we could all see the video and still not know any more than what we know. LOL

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Sure, sure I'M the defensive one... lol
You guys need a mirror.
lol

I almost used a "mirror mirror on the wall" reference in a response to Marcus.

These guys really seem to believe they are the fairest of them all.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
No, you got the scorecard wrong. Fanbois are repeat chirpers from the sidelines that say nothing about the topic I'm discussing with someone else solely to focus on me. Typically, we've engaged each other in the past and if they got salty, well I got Dead Sea salty back at them and they haven't forgot that, hence the repeated pot shots on any topic I happen to be discussing in any random thread. It's a following.

On this topic, if I make a good point or counter someone else's point with something good, personal pot shot chirping only seems to come in when I'm making a point that corrects or informs someone who supports Irvin in this. Otherwise, why would anyone care that I'm providing full perspective to someone else and wasn't talking to them? So that is where I theorize that they are also an Irvinite or pro-Irvin (haven't decided which one to stick with) because it just makes logical sense.

But sometimes the person is BOTH a fanboi with a personal agenda and a theorized Irvinite because again, he or she is only getting activated when I make a good point or informing or ask a question about a version of this story other than what Irvin's team has put out there plus are mad because it's me saying it. They ignore things I've said that are in support of Irvin because they need to be against me if a fanboi or are too polarized towards their own view if they're an Irvinite.

I hope this has been informative and clears up any misunderstanding there may be.
Wow!

This is some flat earth level stuff, right here.

It's as if the Lifetime network did a documentary on how the earth is flat.

Get over yourself, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.