News: PFT: Micah Parsons "sick to my stomach" the Eagles got Jalen Carter

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“I’m just so sick to my stomach right now,” Parsons said. “I’m just sick. I’m just sick to my stomach. I’m just sick to my stomach. I can’t believe that many teams passed up on him. I’m truly just sick right now.”
Don't worry Micah he will bust out of the league.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would be interesting to know which team made the Eagles so nervous that they made the deal with the Bears to secure Carter.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Anybody know about how Micah responded to Dallas getting Mazi Smith, havent heard anything on that.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Take a Pepto young lion and look at the bright side. At least you can safely catch a ride to work with Mazi.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Would be interesting to know which team made the Eagles so nervous that they made the deal with the Bears to secure Carter.
That’s a really small price to beat out another trade offer…

So it Might be Chicago themselves. If Philly calls them and they say “we’re flipping a coin between Wright and Carter…”, Philly may just say they’ll hand out a 4th so you don’t have to.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Howie Roseman knows stuff. If he made that trade, its b/c he knew Chicago was entertaining offers for the pick. Why sit back and sweat it when all it cost was a 4th rounder who probably wasn't making your team anyway.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Parsons just wants that interior push. He gets that parsons year 3 gonna be special. 20 sacks incoming

kevm3

Reaction score
I think the Eagles are just an aggressive team and they aren't taking any risks of losing 'their guy'.

We got lucky that our cute trade-back didn't cost us Parsons.