News: PFT: Micah Parsons "sick to my stomach" the Eagles got Jalen Carter

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Would be interesting to know which team made the Eagles so nervous that they made the deal with the Bears to secure Carter.
I guess they thought giving up a 4th guaranteeing the number 1 prospect in this years draft made sense.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Shut up Micah. Just shut up.

Are you ****** afraid now? To be a champion you have to beat the best regardless of who it is you play. And you just threw your teammates u Der the bus you moron.

With that said, that is how you build a team. I side out. The Eagles have the best OL and DL I. The league.

HanD

Reaction score
But I keep hearing on the board people accusing him of being an eagle at heart.... :rolleyes:

garyv

Reaction score
Would he be happier having to try and tackle Bijan Robinson twice a year?
Agreed but in my opinion and don't be shocked or don't laugh but Mazi may turn out better than Carter. I think
Dallas will allow him to rush the passer much more than he did at Michigan so his numbers may look even
better in the NFL.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Agreed but in my opinion and don't be shocked or don't laugh but Mazi may turn out better than Carter. I think
Dallas will allow him to rush the passer much more than he did at Michigan so his numbers may look even
better in the NFL.
I might agree long term. Short term though I expect Carter to explode on the scene. He's just too gifted. The question with Carter is who he's going to be after he gets paid. Who he's going to be during the offseason when he's away from the facility. And if I were a member of the Eagles defense I'd set up a donation account to bye the kid a 2011 Crown Vic because you don't want him anywhere near a muscle car.

Last edited:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Don't worry Micah he will bust out of the league.
Love him on the field. He seems childish off the field. I'm just glad he's on social media 24/7 rather then getting into trouble. Lol but I already deleted him on social media lol. He reminds me too much of martellus bennett

shabazz

Reaction score
the asterisk is Carter has many issues and a high bust factor. In 3 years we can fairly grade this.
That’s very true but the consensus is that the Eagles had a damn good day….but of course I want to see total failure from their picks, lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Love him on the field. He seems childish off the field. I'm just glad he's on social media 24/7 rather than getting into trouble. Lol but I already deleted him on social media lol. He reminds me too much of martellus bennett
Oh, he is tweeting out dic pics too?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Maybe he'll feel better when Carter crumples up Dak like a piece of paper and we can finally move on from him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
From your lips to Gods ears……..I’m happy with the off-season so far but I’d really like to see Jerrybe a bit more aggressive
I think Day starts in about an hour. I think we might get our wish with the aggressiveness. I think QB and cb is worth watching.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think Day starts in about an hour. I think we might get our wish with the aggressiveness. I think QB and cb is worth watching.
I’d love to see the Qb position addressed before the 4th round and it has nothing to do with Dak

It’s the most important position on the team and we need quality depth so the whole season doesn’t go down the drain if Dak gets hurt. It’s been neglected for some time now

Rayman70

Reaction score
I want to see Dak replaced, but not now and not that way…..got to have a viable option first
Jake Hainer QB from Fresno. He and QB Clayton Tune from Houston are the guys I want. They will be better than Levis and Richardson easily.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’d love to see the Qb position addressed before the 4th round and it has nothing to do with Dak

It’s the most important position on the team and we need quality depth so the whole season doesn’t go down the drain if Dak gets hurt. It’s been neglected for some time now
I agree.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jake Hainer QB from Fresno. He and QB Clayton Tune from Houston are the guys I want. They will be better than Levis and Richardson easily.
the whole Levis thing is perplexing but apparently the owners and scouts are seeing a weakness in him

it would be tempting to get him merely based on his physical attributes

im hearing Seattle as a possible landing spot because of Pete Carrols ability to work with him