News: PFT: Micah Parsons "sick to my stomach" the Eagles got Jalen Carter

garyv

Reaction score
I might agree long term. Short term though I expect Carter to explode on the scene. He's just too gifted. The question with Carter is who he's going to be after he gets paid. Who he's going to be during the offseason when he's away from the facility. And if I were a member of the Eagles defense I'd set up a donation account to bye the kid a 2011 Crown Vic because you don't want him anywhere near a muscle car.
This is only my opinion but in my view Mazi has a much better attitude than Carter

Rayman70

Reaction score
the whole Levis thing is perplexing but apparently the owners and scouts are seeing a weakness in him

it would be tempting to get him merely based on his physical attributes
I agree. If Levis is still there at 58. That might be hard to pass.

tromofan

Reaction score
Micah, you're a fantastic football player. But you'd make a horrible poker player.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I think we have too much Micah Parsons news. What he thinks, how he feels about this and that, what he is doing, who he likes as a fb player and otherwise. Way too much attention being put on this young man. He needs to be quieter and concentrate on being the best NFL player he can be. He has HOF potential; he has Lawrence Taylor caliber potential.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Man let Micah be Micah. He’s 24 years old. He’s just a bit of a loudmouth on social media, but he isn’t harming anyone.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Carter is a 50-50 player to be honest. He has the physical ability but there are a lot of red flags around this guy. Even his own coaches reportedly didn't say nice things about him. He could turn out to be a good player, or he could turn out to be a locker room headache. Showing up to his pro-day out of shape and overweight is not a good sign.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a really small price to beat out another trade offer…

So it Might be Chicago themselves. If Philly calls them and they say “we’re flipping a coin between Wright and Carter…”, Philly may just say they’ll hand out a 4th so you don’t have to.
Wasn't referring to compensation. I was only speaking to the motivation. If Chicago made Philadelphia nervous, so be it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Eagles are just an aggressive team and they aren't taking any risks of losing 'their guy'.

We got lucky that our cute trade-back didn't cost us Parsons.
'Losing their guy' would indicate worry. I do not fault them for securing their targeted player, only questioning what was the motivation for moving up to take Chicago out of the equation.

CWR

Reaction score
Dude draft 101, the moment the rival takes said player we discredit everything about him. Get right Micha.