News: PFT: Michael Irvin has re-filed his defamation lawsuit in Arizona

Merlin

Reaction score
I can see why they fought so hard to release that video. The only one visibly upset was one of their employees or manager. They were several employees or security near Irvin and the lady if he was actually harassing her. Not one of them made an effort to stop it. She could have walked away at any time. She was probably more concerned about the laser beams coming from that manager than anything else. He was upset for some reason.

Haimerej

Reaction score
yep........ exactly what is happening. If we went back to the original thread on this and pulled some of the posts talking about Mike making threats to her to "Come back in a few days." bahaha, yea, thats what he was doing, threatening physical violence against her.
How about threatening more advances? Why does it have to be physical violence? Who said anything about physical violence?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep, I remember the irvin groupies making fun of the comment that gutter mouth slapped his head 3 times like the 3 stooges. Yes, that happened, and if that happened, I seriously doubt the rest of his comments didn't happen.

fredp22

Reaction score
I dont see a career ending gesture. I surely dont see this as a racial conflict.
Even if Michael did what is considered the worst here and tried to pick her up (even if she is an employee) -so what. Its life. If it ended there I still dont see anything wrong. If Michael continued then I would see a problem. If hotel wants to ban him fine, to expand this to the NFL and kill a career/reputation seems a little overboard. Then again we dont know what she is claiming

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont see a career ending gesture. I surely dont see this as a racial conflict.
Even if Michael did what is considered the worst here and tried to pick her up (even if she is an employee) -so what. Its life. If it ended there I still dont see anything wrong. If Michael continued then I would see a problem. If hotel wants to ban him fine, to expand this to the NFL and kill a career/reputation seems a little overboard. Then again we dont know what she is claiming
We also don’t know if he was banned from even this property.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Then you must not have seen all of the alleged complaint that was released from Marriott.

fredp22

Reaction score
Then you must not have seen all of the alleged complaint that was released from Marriott.
no I havent and mainly because it is written and guided by lawyers and she has publicly said nothing. Think the tape is more telling.

Last edited:

Merlin

Reaction score
Her path back into the bar area was interesting to say the least. There was no need for her to go around the columns. She peeks around to see something. Looks like she wanted to get Michael's attention.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
So why didn’t he file it in the correct jurisdiction in the first place?

Because it would be easier to get the video from the hotel in TX than AZ, so now he has it and everyone has seen it now he files the lawsuit in AZ.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If she was as drunk as Michael claims, she may not even have been aware of exactly what was said. Was the attitude of that hotel manager influencing her judgment if she was that drunk? I can easily picture where this thing can be judged two different ways. It'll be prove quite interesting to see what develops in the end.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and the slapping of the head follows what Marriott has said.

"he played for the cowboys, and I have his autograph. *wipes tears from face, I love mike"

glimmerman

Reaction score
This maybe settled out of court. TMZ said he said one thing but they have no one stepping up saying they heard him say it. She didn’t look offended. Has Irvin lost his job. If so I expect him to sue NFLN soon.