News: PFT: Michael Irvin "remains suspended" by NFL Network

jsb357

Reaction score
all sorts of players with great credentials that would love an NFL network gig so they can have very high standards about whose face is on the broadcast. Irvin might have made a mistake but his past put him in a position where this was the last straw. Happens everyday to normal people.

mldardy

Reaction score
I think it is over for him ..his next gig would be on Radio or his own you tube channel.
It's not over for him until this case is finished. You wish his next gig would be on... Radio or his own you tube channel.

mldardy

Reaction score
I love how almost every one in here already has him fired or guilty or both. A reflection of our society guilty until proven innocent. :rolleyes:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You're lame man. Repeating what someone said to you like a 5 year old. Don't get mad at me for telling you rightfully to shutup.
good, gutter mouth sowed the seeds now he can reap them. you can go watch fat albert, mushmouth is gutter mouth Irvin. I hope he's never heard from again. :)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Goodell is a great representative of the owners which is who he works for, not the players.

History will likely reflect his tenure in an era with enormous obstacles and issues to overcome that no other Commissioner was confronted continued to grow and represent the shield well.
There's a reason they keep re-signing him to the big bucks and giving him what he wants no matter what Jerry tries to intervene with and it's not because he's pissing them off.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Congrats on the upcoming daughter, they sure make you reevaluate your or reinforce your priorities in life.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

I know what you mean about priorities, things that seemed really important dont seem to matter that much anymore after I got the news.