Twitter: PFT: MM on lame-duck season, "This is a challenge"

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This season is going to be so entertaining lol
This offseason combined with the turd this team laid in Jan has combined to be the worst few months for this franchise that I can remember in a looooong time

It’s one thing to lose in the playoffs. It’s another thing entirely to get dismantled and embarrassed at home vs a 7 seed.

And then the FO runs it back and does nothing to stop the bleeding. Good times.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This season is going to be so entertaining lol
You’re predicting a losing season, so yeah that will be entertaining for you if you’re right. The Cowboys winning games isn’t any fun for you because you disappear when the team wins. You enjoy watching the team struggle.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This offseason combined with the turd this team laid in Jan has combined to be the worst few months for this franchise that I can remember in a looooong time

It’s one thing to lose in the playoffs. It’s another thing entirely to get dismantled and embarrassed at home vs a 7 seed.

And then the FO runs it back and does nothing to stop the bleeding. Good times.
We were the only playoff team GB beat last year and they dog walked us at home :lmao: :lmao:

rags747

Reaction score
People dealing with real inflation, cannot afford rent etc. McCarthy really needs to zip it, I’m sure Jerry realizes this is a Lou Zer look as well. Let him walk, let Dak walk and let CeeDee walk. Burn the remaining towns to the ground.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After the rotten egg the team laid against Green Bay in the playoffs he’s lucky to still have a job. He won’t have one for much longer if this season doesn’t go well.
He got what he wanted the last 3 seasons and it yielded 1 playoff win against an 8-9 playoff team.

He's lucky to have a job at the moment, much less a head coaching job, so he needs to worry less about his contract and focus more on winning this year to justify his next contract with any team.

stiletto

Reaction score
He got what he wanted the last 3 seasons and it yielded 1 playoff win against an 8-9 playoff team.

He's lucky to have a job at the moment, much less a head coaching job, so he needs to worry less about his contract and focus more on winning this year to justify his next contract with any team.
I feel the same way about Dak and all the other guys that are demanding top $$, who don't show up during playoff games. "Earn it or pound sand fellas"....