Twitter: PFT: MM on lame-duck season, "This is a challenge"

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Unless he goes for a true splash HC signing like he did with Parcells I think Jerry is really playing with fire here. We are days away from camp and fans are still pretty apathetic about this year for the most part. I think most fans are seeing through Jerry's BS. If he really tries to scapegoat MM and keep status quo with the rest of the operation I could see a lot of fans walking away.
:hammer: Welcome to the club :flagwave:

Reaction score
To say Mike is unhappy is an understatement ............then he could resign

https://sportdfw.com/posts/mike-mcc...d-by-jerry-jones-going-into-camp-01j3jppcwg21

Mike McCarthy Appears Frustrated by Jerry Jones Going Into Camp​

Dallas Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy doesn't sound particularly happy with Jerry Jones in new comments ahead of training camp.

A challenge, MM is a real dirt bag, he’s done nothing to deserve a new contract and has used scapegoats every year to place blame on everyone but himself. He should have been fired immediately after the GB debacle.
I don't understand why he didn't just fire MM. Why throw away a season scapegoating him? Higher draft picks? There are other ways to achieve that, just trade or dump all the guys you don't see here in two yeas and play all the young guys, meanwhile the new coach can be getting his schemes into place.

What would be hilarious though is to see this team catch fire and blow thru the NFCE anyways, lol.