News: PFT: NFL won’t rule out Ezekiel Elliott suspension beginning Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is really mature to call the season a write off this early...

Why would that be? Everybody does it. Unless you laughably want to tell me you go into each season believing all 32 teams have a real chance to contend every year.

Before any games are played you have your contenders and teams fighting for draft pick positioning.

Your only problem is I'm saying it about the Cowboys.

Grow up.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Come on risen we aren't that bad. We're not SB contenders but we're not trash. Lol

If we are gonna line up on defense like we did against Denver....CBs giving 10 yard cushions...for the whole season...then it's gonna be a long year.:rolleyes:

Have the Cowboys ever fired a coordinator mid season? Because I'm afraid that's what it's gonna take to right the ship..defensively.:thumbup:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we are gonna line up on defense like we did against Denver....CBs giving 10 yard cushions...for the whole season...then it's gonna be a long year.:rolleyes:

Have the Cowboys ever fired a coordinator mid season? Because I'm afraid that's what it's gonna take to right the ship..defensively.:thumbup:

They won 13 regular season games last year...

TheHerd

Reaction score

That's been Rod's defense since he's been here. Why would he change now?

I've come around to the same conclusion. There is only one solution at this point. Because even with better players, this scheme will not win in the current NFL.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
With the output he had in the last game it's too bad that couldn't have counted as one.

TheHerd

Reaction score
No the Packers team that knocked us out of the playoffs and who's QB would pin 400 yards us with this defense. That Packers team.

Kind of his point. Same team. Sort of like the Super Bowl, goat led, champs who had their heads handed to them, at home, week 1. The sky isn't falling in week 2.

shabazz

Reaction score
You said to trade for Andy Dalton and bench Dak. You said to start Cooper Rush over Dak, and that Rush will be the starter by 2019.

I want to know what the **** you are smoking, Shebang

I stand by all of the above. If Dak continues to regress we should try another option. And Dalton can make every Nfl throw in the book. I'm smoking logic and tolerance for gingers. And btw there's no reason to shout at me by typing all CAPs.........micro-aggression

BTW, I hope you're doing better with the curved pipe.

That you mentioned in a different post
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/just-started-smoking-a-curved-tobacco-pipe.383013/

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I stand by all of the above. If Dak continues to regress we should try another option. And Dalton can make every Nfl throw in the book. I'm smoking logic and tolerance for gingers. And btw there's no reason to shout at me by typing all CAPs.........micro-aggression
Dalton's awful. I'd rather give Rush a shot.

TheHerd

Reaction score

Regress? So after two games in which he beat a Giants team which beat us twice last year, and then stinking up a game like almost every QB does in Denver the last few years, we're ready to their him away? How about we give him a few snaps against some other defenses?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With the 5th Circuit scheduling oral arguments on 2 OCT, Zeke is safe to play two more games anyway. We'll just have to wait and see what happens after that.

shabazz

Reaction score
Regress? So after two games in which he beat a Giants team which beat us twice last year, and then stinking up a game like almost every QB does in Denver the last few years, we're ready to their him away? How about we give him a few snaps against some other defenses?

If we want to be limited through the air I'm all for keeping Dak for the next decade. I just don't have a crush on him and think we should pursue the best option for the team

NotForLong

Reaction score
1 question alfred Morris or Run DMC who should I have on my bench for fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.