PFT: Parsons not at Cowboys first day of voluntary offseason work

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No one on the team has the passion to do better or strive for excellence, so why bother showing up for the workouts? I would have been more surprised if anyone showed up. Maybe they're still too tired from last season.
Has nothing to do with passion thru want their money and they see their peers getting paid.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
LOL day 1 of a voluntary workout and people here with all the panic!

John813

Reaction score
It's no longer a guaranteed superbowl win this season now.

Hate to see it.
May even lose a game in the regular season too.

Motorola

Reaction score
It's certainly nothing to panic about, but the Cowboys are racking up a lot of these 'no need to panic, but something to keep an eye on' type of headlines this offseason.

We don't see the fire, but we see tons of smoke.
No need for CZers to "panic"...but do note what has transpired during the offseason thus far - and have the information at our fingertips 10 days from now when the draft starts.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
No need for CZers to "panic"...but do note what has transpired during the offseason thus far - and have the information at our fingertips 10 days from now when the draft starts.
I would agree there is no need to panic, but the need to not panic is because there is really nothing to panic about this year. This team has already shown that they dont prioritize winning a championship. The only thing to really panic about at this point is the status of the team for 2025.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I would agree there is no need to panic, but the need to not panic is because there is really nothing to panic about this year. This team has already shown that they dont prioritize winning a championship. The only thing to really panic about at this point is the status of the team for 2025.
Only people panicking are the Jones', but they are confused, because they hold all the cards.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Parsons is a bigger injury threat than CD. He wants to get paid asap.
they'll both be one once they get the BAG, I see it now! The motivation to get the BAG is different when you already have the bag

stinkface

Reaction score
Come on guys. Jerry said we are all in and has done nothing to improve the team except signing an old average lb. All the coaches are lame ducks also. Why in the world would any top flight player attend a voluntary mini camp with what they have seen happen. That old saying of steel sharpens steel does not apply with this years team as it is currently made up. More like silly putty sharpens silly putty.