News: PFT: RG3 tries to bait defensive players into personal fouls

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Kaep wasn't doing anything wrong. Clay was just dirty. Horrible example

Actually, it's a perfect example. Kaep has been doing the same thing as RGIII. He just had enough sense to not come out and say it.

Run from the pocket like a running back and you deserve to get hit like one. There shouldn't even be a slide rule. It's a farce.

If Mathews is on my team and I am a defender, I take him out for drinks after that hit on Kaep. It's fooball, not politics. Leave your P.C. b.s. at the door.

tico

Reaction score
rule needs to be changed back, but for now he just called out the NFL.. just don't want to see Cousins come in, that's a real QB.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Actually, it's a perfect example. Kaep has been doing the same thing as RGIII. He just had enough sense to not come out and say it.

Run from the pocket like a running back and you deserve to get hit like one. There shouldn't even be a slide rule. It's a farce.

If Mathews is on my team and I am a defender, I take him out for drinks after that hit on Kaep. It's fooball, not politics. Leave your P.C. b.s. at the door.

Nah, Matthews was definitely in the wrong. Kaep was well out of bounds and surrounded by packers defenders before Matthews even left his feet.

He clearly made up his mind he was going to tackle him on the play, hence the flag.

RG3 takes a little skip step on his way out of bounds like he might cut back into play, that's the bait.

Staubacher

Reaction score
We wont have to worry about RG3 in a year or two. His career is fading fast. Cousins is the skins qb of the future

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, if he's playing with fire like that, timing his going out of bounds, I hope he doesn't complain when someone knocks the snot out of him and injures him yet again.