News: PFT: Roger Staubach roots for Cowboys, not for Greg Hardy

NewsBot

Reaction score
For Cowboys fans struggling with supporting the team and also supporting Greg Hardy, a Hall of Fame quarterback has provided an alternative: Support the team, don’t support Hardy. “I’m rooting for the Cowboys, I don’t root for him,” Roger Staubach told USA Today. “I’m still rooting for the Cowboys. I’m not a Hardy fan.” Obviously, Staubach isn’t…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2361406&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Nobody's perfect.

Therefore no pro team or any organization is perfect...things distasteful will be found about that organization.

I wish for any given team, these kind of issues did not exist, but sadly they do.

That's all.

Cmac

Reaction score
Really Roger......guess it was just pure agony handing off to Duane Thomas.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
For Cowboys fans struggling with supporting the team and also supporting Greg Hardy, a Hall of Fame quarterback has provided an alternative: Support the team, don’t support Hardy. “I’m rooting for the Cowboys, I don’t root for him,” Roger Staubach told USA Today. “I’m still rooting for the Cowboys. I’m not a Hardy fan.” Obviously, Staubach isn’t…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2361406&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

Screw you Roger! You're going to Hell! :mad:

I kid. Me love you Roger. You are all that's good and pure!

:flagwave:

Cmac

Reaction score
....Rafel Septien, Lance Rentzel, Hollywood Henderson, the late great Bob Hayes, and oh yea....Clint Longley. Everybody ain't drinking the milk and eating the cookies, but they were teammates wearing the star.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
....Rafel Septien, Lance Rentzel, Hollywood Henderson, the late great Bob Hayes, and oh yea....Clint Longley. Everybody ain't drinking the milk and eating the cookies, but they were teammates wearing the star.

Exactly. You can't pick and choose. It's a team not a buffet.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This isn't the first time a Cowboys player has had unacceptable behavior. There were players during Staubach's time who did. If you don't remember who, just google Lance Rentzel and Rafael Septien.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score

Continue reading...

Same here.