News: PFT: Roger Staubach roots for Cowboys, not for Greg Hardy

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Most people aren't talented enough to get such a salary so that logic is garbage.

The real garbage is thinking CEOs are in the $4 million a year range, Mr. Logic. heh
Even a NFL minimum could qualify as a CEO salary in today's diverse corporate and start-up companys world, so your logic and grandios view off big money are grounded in a small world where simple and ironic comparisons evade yo cerebral brainage and stuff. And a world in witch yo use the word garbage at will.

Too, if you, like me, got a quality JC remidal certificate, you also would know the principle of comparisons.
No one said ANY batterer like yo hero Hardy could be paid like a CEO. Batterers walk free all he time. But unlike most, your "talented" batterer not only walked away but is hugely compensated.

And now Hardy the batterer he tweet that he is being wrongly persecuted and maybe discrimination is afoot.

Criticize those who object to him wearing the Starr, make him the victim and defend him lavishly while you introduce him to your loved ones. Swell guy.

POW! POW! POW! Look at the photos.

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The real garbage is thinking CEOs are in the $4 million a year range, Mr. Logic. heh
Even a NFL minimum could qualify as a CEO salary in today's diverse corporate and start-up companys world, so your logic and grandios view off big money are grounded in a small world where simple and ironic comparisons evade yo cerebral brainage and stuff. And a world in witch yo use the word garbage at will.

Too, if you, like me, got a quality JC remidal certificate, you also would know the principle of comparisons.
No one said ANY batterer like yo hero Hardy could be paid like a CEO. Batterers walk free all he time. But unlike most, your "talented" batterer not only walked away but is hugely compensated.

And now Hardy the batterer he tweet that he is being wrongly persecuted and maybe discrimination is afoot.

Criticize those who object to him wearing the Starr, make him the victim and defend him lavishly while you introduce him to your loved ones. Swell guy.

POW! POW! POW! Look at the photos.
Blah, blah, blah. I was using your words no more no less so if you have any beef its with your own words not mine. Bold is true because he is talented at what he does. The world don't work like you haters would like. It doesn't go off some well he's a abuser he can't make millions. Its a lot of people that aren't the best people making millions because they are talented at something period. That was my only point

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I just realized that Roger's comments were in the Rant zone. Welcome to the club Roger. lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. I was using your words no more no less so if you have any beef its with your own words not mine. Bold is true because he is talented at what he does. The world don't work like you haters would like. It doesn't go off some well he's a abuser he can't make millions. Its a lot of people that aren't the best people making millions because they are talented at something period. That was my only point

Yo point is pointless like a . . . frog face. No, like a lump off dough.
The batterer is at work. Yes the world is not fair and just. Abusers with money can walk.
Yo should be happy in the glow of righteous defense off Hardy who represent The Star.

by the way -- the star half many points you do not.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
How come nobody raises a stink about Lawrence Taylor?

He's a sex offender. He was convicted (given 6yrs probation).

yet, he's still welcome at HOF events and Giants fans love him.

khiladi

Reaction score
Roger also roots for Bellicheat, the cheater and adulterer..

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
so if Greg makes a game winning play a Cowboy fan is suppose to say DAMN! I wish we'd lost! That was Hardy!

I don't get this...he's a Cowboy. You don't have to want to be his friend but cheer for him to do well.

or don't cheer for the team at all.