PFT Summation for Zeke victory

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First, Judge Mazzant concluded that the concerns regarding the credibility of Tiffany Thompson demanded an opportunity by Elliott’s lawyers to cross-examine Thompson at the appeal hearing.

-

I mean, do you have to read any more than that? What rational individual would disagree? This is more than a 6 game suspension and lost wages. This is a defamation of character that will stick with him the rest of his life.

And his lawyers can't even question her under oath?

And the league says it was fair?

Fire this d-bag, lose the pink and get back to the wonderful men's game of football.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn. That's some pretty strong language from the judge. NFL got smacked down hard.

What's your own opinion of this situation from a legal perspective? Where does it go from here? If anywhere?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
First, Judge Mazzant concluded that the concerns regarding the credibility of Tiffany Thompson demanded an opportunity by Elliott’s lawyers to cross-examine Thompson at the appeal hearing.

-

I mean, do you have to read any more than that? What rational individual would disagree? This is more than a 6 game suspension and lost wages. This is a defamation of character that will stick with him the rest of his life.

Fire this d-bag, lose the pink and get back to the wonderful men's game of football.
Bring The Fire

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
As an attorney who has worked for a federal judge, these words are SOOOOO good for us:

“The circumstances of this case are unmatched by any case this Court has seen. . . . Fundamental unfairness infected this case from the beginning, eventually killing any possibility that justice would be served.”

The NFL ****ed themselves while trying to "protect the shield." Unbelievable.. I can't stress how strong these words are coming from a federal judge. The use of "unmatched by ANY case", "Fundamental unfairness INFECTED", and "killing ANY possibility" are all words and phrases that any judge would use with extreme caution. This means the NFL truly ****ed up.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
As an attorney who has worked for a federal judge, these words are SOOOOO good for us:

“The circumstances of this case are unmatched by any case this Court has seen. . . . Fundamental unfairness infected this case from the beginning, eventually killing any possibility that justice would be served.”

The NFL ****ed themselves while trying to "protect the shield." Unbelievable.. I can't stress how strong these words are coming from a federal judge. The use of "unmatched by ANY case", "Fundamental unfairness INFECTED", and "killing ANY possibility" are all words and phrases that any judge would use with extreme caution. This means the NFL truly ****ed up.
The language has been undeniably strong.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

-

Bumpo_O

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All this, and though I haven't seen any news media take on this yet, or if they are still trying to side with the NFL. But they should be true to their profession and be truthful in reporting and tell it lo,e it is for once.
Have the halls to call out the NFL....has anyone seen anything yet?

I know that ****** bag Dale Hansen made his condescending remarks today...saying Zeke,will play for now, but will serve it in 2018 with a smirk. Man I hate that idiot. Why he and Goodell still jave jobs is a miracle.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Wow, the judge's statements quoted near the end are very telling-

Quoted for truth

mattjames2010

Reaction score

-

When you can get Risen out of character, you know you messed up.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It was funny how ESPN was trying to discredit the judge before the hearing earlier this week. They put up a graphic during Mike & Mike that said Judge Manzaant "A noted Cowboys fan".

Dont think I ever heard anything at ESPN about how Friel was a noted Giant's homer.

Plankton

Reaction score
It was funny how ESPN was trying to discredit the judge before the hearing earlier this week. They put up a graphic during Mike & Mike that said Judge Manzaant "A noted Cowboys fan".

Dont think I've heard much on ESPN about how Friel was a noted Giant's homer.

And it isn't true in Mazzant's case. He's from Pittsburgh.