PFT: T.O. to get in trouble for touchdown towel?

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
abersonc;1748279 said:
Are you FREAKING SERIOUS? Did Owens even know he was being filmed?

Come on. He knows exactly where the camera is at all times.

the producers could have not shown him. there are a lot of cameras in that stadium...could have cut to many different cameras that was not showing TO waving his towel.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
abersonc;1748279 said:
Are you FREAKING SERIOUS? Did Owens even know he was being filmed?

Come on. He knows exactly where the camera is at all times.

"At all times". Is he omniscient now?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TO is not the 1st to wear or show a product on the sideline that is not part of the NFL license agreement and like the others he will get fined. It is no big deal and the league is not picking on him. They don't care if he sales them on his website or any other venue but he can't do it during the game

AbeBeta

Reaction score
VietCowboy;1748289 said:
the producers could have not shown him. there are a lot of cameras in that stadium...could have cut to many different cameras that was not showing TO waving his towel.

Yeah, right.

TO is returning to Philly, he's mocking the fans, yet the producers are going to cut to something else. Sure

AbeBeta

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1748306 said:
"At all times". Is he omniscient now?

zzzzzzzz.

Come one -- your argument is he may not have know he was being filmed? He's one of the biggest stories of the game. There was likely a camera assigned to him.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
abersonc;1748700 said:
zzzzzzzz.

Come one -- your argument is he may not have know he was being filmed? He's one of the biggest stories of the game. There was likely a camera assigned to him.

Uhh...there were no arguments. There were questions.

But, since you're used to arguing with apparently everyone, I can see why you thought so.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1748712 said:
Uhh...there were no arguments. There were questions.

But, since you're used to arguing with apparently everyone, I can see why you thought so.

If you didn't know the answers to those questions to begin with, then you clearly need someone to spell it out for you.

I'm just doing a service here for the less informed fans like yourself.

You should thank me.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
abersonc;1748716 said:
If you didn't know the answers to those questions to begin with, then you clearly need someone to spell it out for you.

I'm just doing a service here for the less informed fans like yourself.

You should thank me.

Actually, you didn't even seriously attempt to answer any of the questions.

Your answer consisted of "Come on! It's TO!" for the one that was probably the least answerable and the most speculative, because it requires you to delve into the mind of TO because there is nothing else to make a judgement from. TO can be taunting the crowd at any time, or displaying his towel even if the camera wasn't on him and he knew it wasn't on him.

I should thank you for showing how foolish you are without me even trying.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does it have a sponsor logo on it. Isn't it his own towel. He is not promoting anything agaimst the NFL in direct competition with the NFL's "approved" sponsor's.

I don't see a big deal. But it is T.O. and the Cowboys, so he will be fined.