PFT: Tony Romo: Dak Prescott has been productive since arriving in Dallas

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I didn't insult the players I insulted Jason Garrett....sorry.

"When all else fails and have no leg to stand on.....call user a troll and hope he stops responding".
This is false. You are insulting the players...even if you aren't intelligent enough to realize it.

Just like you aren't intelligent enough to realize I didn't call you a troll, I merely pointed out the fact that it was the only alternative to you not being able to comprehend basic concepts and realities.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Didn’t Romo get a check from JJ last year. He was still getting paid from his deal. Lol.
:lmao:* the " payroll" cash box #9 absconded off into the sunrise of greater fame,,er,, has been feebly cast ( by a fistful of members) into the heated fray of the cap limits cause/effect discourse, albeit to a rather weak luke warm appreciation upon the masses(simply judging by what's being fired off from the hip in the majority of posts),as to what road of disrepair, his casing-liner dictated us to roll-on,,,er,,,on down further than was progressively comfortableo_O

*I'm smashedhammered $***faced

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is false. You are insulting the players...even if you aren't intelligent enough to realize it.

Just like you aren't intelligent enough to realize I didn't call you a troll, I merely pointed out the fact that it was the only alternative to you not being able to comprehend basic concepts and realities.
"When all else fails.....call user a troll and tell him you're too stupid to understand your point even though you don't actually have a point."

Cool story bruh.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
"When all else fails.....call user a troll and tell him you're too stupid to understand your point even though you don't actually have a point."

Cool story bruh.
Why do you have such trouble with comprehension? Don't try and deflect from your issues. I repeatedly tried logic and reason. Don't blame me for recognizing you just aren't able.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not sure why I bother with someone who has already admitted they hate the Cowboys and want what is worst for them. That's an admitted troll.

The other troll is busy too I see.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Cool story bruh.
* Personally, I'd of closed it off with
" cool story brougham"as that is the underpinnings related to the tensile strength of my razor witt ,,,oh,crap! I'd done plumb forgot that as per verbal agreement we were just gonna ignore each others myriad of casual impersonal proclamations,,,er,,, My bad,Broughamo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Man, nothing a fellow member who posts anything with that green imgur upper right hand shingle, uploads,& all I see is a blank white span of complete nothing ,,,what's up with that?
* and don't bother chiming-in, with something along the conspiracy lines, of it's cuz' it's anti- Feudian encoded, as that's already #1 on my list as to the reason's Why I can't see it,,,anywayo_O

:lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If you're talking big picture.

If you're talking individual players, then it's kind of idiotic to reference that "stat."

You will never understand this simple fact.

So you would rather a QB that puts up big stats and losses or doesn't put up big numbers and wins?

Would you rather have Romo or Aikman?

Wins ARE the most important stat for a QB. And when your QB leads the NFL in game winning drives even over the best QB's in the NFL, that says a lot. It means they ARE winning specifically from him doing it late in games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I understand it I just don’t care. This team wins with Dak. I don’t care how they do it they do it.
Why should I care how they win as long as they do it?

Only people who don't want to factor in wins are the Romo apologists.

And how many times did we tell the Romo cry babies that what Dak really needed was someone legitimate to throw to.

They trade for Cooper and Dak goes 7-1 down the stretch and wins the division.

We also told the cry babies that the Oline was a problem. The Oline coach gets fired and immediately they start winning and go 7-1.

The combo of better line play and Cooper. Its almost word for word what we kept telling the cry babies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If you're talking big picture.

If you're talking individual players, then it's kind of idiotic to reference that "stat."

You will never understand this simple fact.

IF your going to look at ONLY stats, then you have to not only look at ALL the stats, but you have to factor in the type of offense. Which in this case is a run first, conservative, predictable offense where Dak averages about 25-30 drop back passes a game. Which greatly effects his yardage and TD numbers. Then of course things like, rushing numbers as its a big part of his game. 6 rushing TD's a year is taking away from his possible passing TD numbers.

You Dak haters tend to look at two stats and two stats ONLY. Yards passing and passing TD's.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

He clearly said Garrett was the big issue.

And what are you talking about insulting players? You insult Dak every chance you get. Is he NOT a player?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And how many times did we tell the Romo cry babies that what Dak really needed was someone legitimate to throw to.

We also told the cry babies that the Oline was a problem. The Oline coach gets fired and immediately they start winning and go 7-1.

The combo of better line play and Cooper. Its almost word for word what we kept telling the cry babies.
This! ^^^^

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Exactly. Now the narrative is "He can't uplift a team". Really? Who in the hell its suppose to uplift a team with Cole Beasley as their #1 and Allen Hurns as their #2?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly. Now the narrative is "He can't uplift a team". Really? Who in the hell its suppose to uplift a team with Cole Beasley as their #1 and Allen Hurns as their #2?

The ironic things is that he is such a great leader that its EXACTLY what he does. leading the league in late game comeback wins is proof of that. Cant get any better proof then that.

And look what happened to Cooper once he came to Dallas with NO playing time with Dak. His stats went through the roof compared to what he had been doing lately in Oakland.