PFT: Tony Romo: Dak Prescott has been productive since arriving in Dallas

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
.... and so that's a reason to pick sides and not love and/or hate on Romo? weird, man

not saying you have to love Romo, but your justification for picking sides is a bit on the nonsensical side
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I’m a Romo fan. I think you quoted the wrong person.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
bububububububbut............his stats are mediocre!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

From Romo's mouth into a trolls ear. Nice that Romo debunks the Romo cry baby trolls.
I'm I'm still not OK with paying him more than 30 million dollars a year though.

JReed1000

Reaction score
Every year team set out to pick the best players thru drafting and getting them on the field. It astounds me that folks cant see that Dallas as of late has simply done a much better job at doing that the past 4 years. That being said why do we down Dak because he has benefited from that. Wins and Loses matter...and Dak does more winning than losing...as a TEAM.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nope
He knows he’s not getting into the HOF
He wants to get into the ROH
The only way to get there is not rick the boat and stay in Jerry’s good graces
That’s the only reason Jimmy is not in the ROH

Like I said, company man
BS

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because people blame Romo retiring on Dak even though he had nothing to do with it.
Well, he had something to do with it by playing well and taking over the starting role, but there is nothing to blame him for. That’s what every young player is trying to do. It’s what Romo was trying to do when he stepped in for Bledsoe.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
bububububububbut............his stats are mediocre!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

From Romo's mouth into a trolls ear. Nice that Romo debunks the Romo cry baby trolls.

What did you expect him to say, "Dak Stinks out loud and he'd be lucky to get a Fin from Jerry?" I mean, come on, this is bush league.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What he deserves money wise doesn’t matter to me because it’s not my money.

Come on, surely you don't expect us to believe this. You rant about it daily. You are a "Pay The Man" believer.

I will be completely honest and say that it matters to me. If you are a fan of the team and you want to win, then it has to matter. The cap matters so in that context, it has to matter, yes?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come on, surely you don't expect us to believe this. You rant about it daily. You are a "Pay The Man" believer.

I will be completely honest and say that it matters to me. If you are a fan of the team and you want to win, then it has to matter. The cap matters so in that context, it has to matter, yes?
Well you said you didn’t believe in paying him.!8 was saying I don’t care if they overspend or whatever. I have zero faith in this organization to handle this situation correctly. And I don’t “rant” about it lol. I’ve made one thread discussing his salary.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Romo is bringing up an obvious point that, inexplicably, most people fail to consider: Forget about Dak’s shortcomings. Instead, ask yourself, How does the offense operate under him?

Efficiently. In some cases, historically efficient.

Then people start throwing around the bus driver label. And the main criticism against bus drivers is they can’t deliver with the game on the line. They can’t make game-winning plays when they have to.

Does that sound like Dak to you?

He has fourteen fourth quarter comebacks during his career. We have a quarterback that runs a productive offense and makes plays in crunch time. What else are you looking for?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Romo is bringing up an obvious point that, inexplicably, most people fail to consider: Forget about Dak’s shortcomings. Instead, ask yourself, How does the offense operate under him?

Efficiently. In some cases, historically efficient.

Then people start throwing around the bus driver label. And the main criticism against bus drivers is they can’t deliver with the game on the line. They can’t make game-winning plays when they have to.

Does that sound like Dak to you?

He has fourteen fourth quarter comebacks during his career. We have a quarterback that runs a productive offense and makes plays in crunch time. What else are you looking for?

somebody who can carry an offense with little to no talent to absolute greatness.

Unfortunately there are very few QB’s who can do that on earth.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Heard a stat on Dak this morning on the Clay Travis Show. He was 26th on the QB list for Defense-adjusted Value Over Average (DVOA) at -8.1%. Mahomes was 1st at 41%.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

This stat includes seven games throwing to the immortal receiving corps of Allen Hurns, Deonte Thompson, and Tavon Austin, too.

Wonder where Dak ranked if the PFF nerds only count the nine games he had Amari Cooper?