News: PFT: Trump says NFL will “go to hell” if it doesn’t change

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by NewsBot, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

31,737 Messages
    7,320 Likes Received
    Actually the lowest thing in this thread is your defense of the comments

2. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    Good peace loving Christians? Perhaps they prefer those that insult and defend terrorists?

Just to be clear, since I know many are easily confused. When I say insult, I'm not saying insult terrorists, but just insult people in general because they don't think what you do.

3. Kevinicus

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    My defense of reality you mean. At least I'm not lying and distorting to make things fit my point of view.

We all know when you resort to trying to call people racist and nazi because your argument is not based on fact, that you have lost.

Either way, I'm done with this. If you want to believe what you do, then no amount of facts are going to change your mind. I hope you see the light at some point, and I will pray for you and everyone else in a cloud of delusion (which often includes Trump supporters).

Dodger12 and Nightman like this.
  4. AbeBeta

31,737 Messages
    7,320 Likes Received
    Good peace loving Christians don't support candidates who hate immigrants and court the support of Nazis.

5. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

16,101 Messages
    12,932 Likes Received
    :huh: I thought he was white?

6. Kevinicus

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    I don't know of any candidate that matches that description. I certainly don't support one. I don't support Trump either. I support truth, and hate lies and deceit.

7. AbeBeta

31,737 Messages
    7,320 Likes Received
    You heard it here folks. @Kevinicus voted Hillary. Have at him!

8. TWOK11

TWOK11 Well-Known Member

1,917 Messages
    4,938 Likes Received
    While a caricature, it's unlikely he will top Jimmy Carter or James Buchanan.

9. Kevinicus

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    Wrong again.

10. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

30,856 Messages
    21,010 Likes Received
    No but he could repudiate them for making those claims just once.

Further her eyewitness account repudiates his "some very good people" narrative completely.

11. FuzzyLumpkins

30,856 Messages
    21,010 Likes Received
    According to eyewitnesses on the protest the nazis were extremely well organized with crowd control, ushers, and people handing out paraphernalia like torches. You did not participate without knowing what you were getting into.

He was talking about unicorns that were not even there to deflect from it being a fascist and kkk organized event.

12. Kevinicus

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    Yeah, sorry, no. Not everyone was where the nazis were, but thanks for playing.

13. JoeKing

16,101 Messages
    12,932 Likes Received
    Dems hear what they want to hear. When Trump disavows a hate group, the Dems don't listen. It's best to just ignore their false rhetoric.

Dodger12 likes this.
  14. FuzzyLumpkins

30,856 Messages
    21,010 Likes Received
    I posted a video of an eyewitness who described the scene already. You did not participate unless you knew what you were getting into. That was doubly true on the UVA campus.

15. FuzzyLumpkins

30,856 Messages
    21,010 Likes Received
    I would be more than happy to listen. Go ahead and post examples. I posted proof to back myself up. All I have seen you guys do is whine.

16. JoeKing

16,101 Messages
    12,932 Likes Received
    You want examples of Trump disavowing hate groups? Seems like a project you can handle. Thursday Football is still on.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+disavows.&FORM=HDRSC3

Take your pick.

Dodger12 and Kevinicus like this.
  17. Kevinicus

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    Which "scene" are you referring to? This was not some tiny little area that was involved. And what video did you post? I am supposed to go find where you posted this? Define "participate."

18. Kevinicus

15,312 Messages
    7,863 Likes Received
    JoeKing likes this.
  19. Nightman

Nightman Capologist

27,135 Messages
    24,060 Likes Received
    Groups in VA

One side

Neo nazis- impotent scum bags ...... denounced by Trump
    White Supremacists - lawful permits..... hideous ideology...horrible people.... denounced by Trump
    Militia types- unclear.......armed to the teeth but didn't fire one shot in self-defense
    Protestors- law abiding Americans that didn't want Robert E Lee statue torn down......victims and fine people

Other side
    Antifa- professional rioters and criminals..... violent anarchists.......responsible for most of the violence
    BLM- racist political activists......known for hate speech vs police and rioting...... denounced by Trump
    Students- law abiding UVA students horrified by Nazis..... fine people
    Local residents- good citizens angered by White supremacists and generally offended by statue.... fine people as long as they don't join in violence or rioting........ fine people

20. FuzzyLumpkins

30,856 Messages
    21,010 Likes Received
    When you had that column of nazis marching on the UVA campus and the following day. Look over the thread and find it. I shouldn't have to hold your hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.