PFT: Twitter bio change led to another Garrett-Hardy conversation

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Obviously ESPN paid somebody to tell them stuff like that is what I was implying. You can't be that lost to not understand what I was getting at?

Actually, you weren't very clear. That's why I asked.
And if it was an implication, implications can be misunderstood because they're not intended to be direct. That's why it's called "implying." ;)

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Actually, you weren't very clear. That's why I asked.
And if it was an implication, implications can be misunderstood because they're not intended to be direct. That's why it's called "implying." ;)
You just seem to be feeling some type of way becasue of the other thread but hide behind other reasons for you quoting of me today. I understand you're not fooling me at all. What I said is waaaaay to simple for somebody to even ask what is the meaning of it and if it wasn't for the other thread you wouldn't have asked. Keep on telling yourself whatever it is you need to justify yourself for replying though.

knightrider94

Reaction score
I lose more and more respect for Garrett as a NFL coach everyday. The conversation should have stayed private. No need to tell the media. You don't have to tell the media everything. All I want him to tell the media is that he has a plan to ensure we don't lose 7 straight games.

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You just seem to be feeling some type of way becasue of the other thread but hide behind other reasons for you quoting of me today. I understand you're not fooling me at all. What I said is waaaaay to simple for somebody to even ask what is the meaning of it and if it wasn't for the other thread you wouldn't have asked. Keep on telling yourself whatever it is you need to justify yourself for replying though.

Feeling a bit insecure today? I'm sorry if questions frustrated you.
I didn't understand your response so I asked a question. If you can't defend your response, so be it.
But stop the "Woe is me I'm being picked on by Tyke1doe" shtick. It's extremely lame.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Feeling a bit insecure today? I'm sorry if questions frustrated you.
I didn't understand your response so I asked a question. If you can't defend your response, so be it.
But stop the "Woe is me I'm being picked on by Tyke1doe" shtick. It's extremely lame.
The only thing lame is your lying. Questions from you can't frustrate me. I know they are bogus and your lying when being called out on it shows me I'm right. You can't pick on me its online so stop exaggerating.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
I don't hate the guy. But enough is enough the guy never learns to shut up and lay low. There is an issue every week.

It's one issue, the media just finds a way to rehash it every week.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Jason Garrett stands by and watches Hardy slap clipboard out of assistant coach's hand.. does nothing.

Hardy changes Twitter bio...Garrett has a meeting with him.

Something's a little off there.

Not really.

Anything Garrett does or does not do has to come with front office direction.

I think we are seeing the last of Hardy.

When we have mathematically been eliminated in the playoff race..

my bet is they sit Hardy and he's going down the road.

He's just a nightmare the team doesn't need or want for what it's costing.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
If I was Garrett I would ignore it. So what if Hardy did what he did. It has nothing to do with football and has nothing to do with the Cowboys.

This incident is only magnified by Garrett himself and make it an issue. What Garrett needs to tell Hardy is that we want results on the field and rather than crap on Twitter. If you want to play around on Twitter wait till the offseason. But for now, get your butt on the field and make some sacks.