News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Man I hope she rides this all the way, she's our only chance.
This aint Star Wars, and Jerry aint Obi Wan. Only chance for what? so you somehow think if this woman is Jerry's kid it will in some way impact the Cowboys???smh, plese, enough already.

This is a money grab and nothing more. Even if he is her father, he has paid way more than the law would allow.... as they say in Hazard County.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If any of his family does that ancestry DNA stuff, parentage can be narrowed down pretty quickly.

I wonder if a Daddy of Reasonable Suspicion can be subpoenaed to submit to DNA testing for parentage. With the bias against fathers in courts, I half expect it to be true.
So you think a private party could go to the ancestry site and get information on individuals that used their services???

Reid1boys

Reaction score
….. more like Stephen, Charlotte and Jerry Jr’s lawyers……those three are the ones to lose the most
some of you are hilarious. You seem to think that even if Jerry is the father that this lady is somehow going to get a huge chunk of his fortune.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There are people who fight for decades to find out who their parents are. Everyone has a right to know their parentage and family history. I dont understand the hostility to someone who wants to know who they are.
The hostility revolves around the obvious shakedown for money that has and is happening. Be real, this is about money.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Dude...She has no legal right. Jerry has a fundamental right to privacy. Her rights end where Jerry's nose begins. This woman and her lawyer are just fishing for "quan".
The fact she is not a minor may complicate this for her. If the child was a minor and paternity was required to get financial support, she would be able to get the DNA. But since this will not result in any financial support(which was already provided) it will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
She dropped the law suit when Jerry upped the payments. It was a money grab. Millions of dollars is nothing to Jerrah. His issue is the family name being dragged through the mud.
Jerry upped payments? where did that come from?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If Jerry has previously submitted his DNA to Ancestry, then maybe she could obtain it. If he hasn't there is no way to force him to give it in almost every state. Hospitals and Doctors are prohibited from disclosure of any
medical information because of HIPAA.
The courts will determine if he has to submit to a DNA test. Ancestry or equivalent sites will never turn over a persons DNA to a private person.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
For the sake of argument let’s assume it is about the money. Why does that make her the bad guy if she’s seeking her birth right?
How many times are you going to assert she has some "Birth right?" No child has any rights to a parents money. When you die you can leave your money to whomever you want, and kids often get left out of wills for various reasons. You hate Jerry and thats it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How many times are you going to assert she has some "Birth right?" No child has any rights to a parents money. When you die you can leave your money to whomever you want, and kids often get left out of wills for various reasons. You hate Jerry and thats it.
She has the right to seek and name her biological father . At this point there’s no monetary attachment .

And once that’s established Jetho can will Alex 1$ if he chooses.

You love Jethro. See how that’s done . Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am speculating. His rep is more important then the cash.
His reputation is already tarnished. He’s trying to save face with his wife and family. If not for his wife Gene , Jethro would probably do the right thing.

He’s bound to have some feelings for Alex. He’s been supportive up to this point. And she’s made the most of her opportunities. He must be proud of her. She could have been a crackhead in prison or a troll in a basement. Lol

conner01

Reaction score
some of you are hilarious. You seem to think that even if Jerry is the father that this lady is somehow going to get a huge chunk of his fortune.
Not likely she gets a huge chunk though she may get some
I think some are just fantasizing she dethrones him as owner, which isn’t possible

RonnieT24

Reaction score
She has the right to seek and name her biological father . At this point there’s no monetary attachment .

You should have stopped there. Because that's where her rights stop. There is no provision under the law that a parent much "claim" a child after that child has become an adult. Whether Jerry is or is not her father really doesn't make any difference at this point. It is well established that Jerry would bang an occasional side piece and has probably paid millions not just to this chick's mom but others as well because of it. Not one of them is owed anything after age 18 either. Jerry has more than held up his end of the bargain. That's all he was ever obligated to do. And even that was flimsy given that I highly doubt he was the only rich dude that chick was bangin back in the day. She has been given a start in life most of us would have killed for. College paid for before she was a year old, never going hungry, never having to worry about booted out of their home or living in the projects.. none of it. She is a poster child of the spoiled, entitled "the world owes me" attitude of her generation. I hope she gets absolutely nothing. Not because I like Jerry.. but because I hate people who don't want to work for things in life the way I (and most of the people on this site) have had to. Screw her..

Reid1boys

Reaction score

I dont know any "Jethro." I view this legally and am very interested in how the LAW will deal with this case. You pray each night before you go to bed this hurts on side of this case. Thats the difference between us.

I dont personally know any of the people involved, so I dont care one way or the other how it goes.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He didnt up any payments, thus the reason for the original law suit.

Wasn't the lawsuit initiated when he stopped the payments? Jerry finally said enough is enough and told her to go fend for herself ...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure how anyone would take the side of a man paying hush money which obviously at least saved his marriage which could have led to a nasty divorce . And in Texas losing half of his wealth.

Id say 3 million over 28 years was quite a bargain for hush money with a man now worth close to 10 billion.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not likely she gets a huge chunk though she may get some
I think some are just fantasizing she dethrones him as owner, which isn’t possible
thats exactly what they want... but I want Emmitt Smith playing for us this year also.... and neither things are going to happen.