News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

RonnieT24

Reaction score
"I aint sayin she's a golddigger... but she aint hangin wit no broke....."

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Alexandra has been very discreet about all of this. She’s turned down all media interviews. I’m not sure how much more discreetly she could have been.

She’s been so discreet about all this it’s made national news, her and her mothers photos are posted online everywhere and you keep referring to her by her first name. Yeah she’s really kept this under wraps. :laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She’s been so discreet about all this it’s made national news, her and her mothers photos are posted online everywhere and you keep referring to her by her first name. Yeah she’s really kept this under wraps. :laugh:
If it wasn’t for our local paper disclosing the lawsuit filed , we’d of never known about it. I’d never heard of her before or seen a pic. Have you?

Have you seen her make any public appearances or conduct any interviews making quotes since the Dallas paper broke the news?

Nothing!! That’s what we’d call discreet or low profile.

In addition Alex or her mother Cindy for 25 years , never a peep.

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
The sources I’ve seen claim it was her that tried to extort $20 million from him. Looks as if her entire family is jumping in. This will eventually fade away.
It may
I read his lawyers statement saying the step father was trying to extort him but no matter who it was they didn’t file a police report so it’s just a statement that they may end up having to prove
I don’t think even if she won a paternity suit she’d get 20 mil but she may get more than she’s got so far
It’s obvious Jerry thinks she is his child or he wouldn’t have paid what he’s paid

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I bet Jerry had a hand at her getting those positions. I don’t think he would just leave her out to fend for herself. I do understand that she probably would want him to at least acknowledge her in the public spotlight.
We simply don’t know. I think it’s probably possible he could have had some influence with Cindy and Alex appearing in third season of Big Rich Texas.

Too bad we didn’t know, the ratings would have been huge.

But beyond that she was a scholar at SMU. Jethro couldn’t have helped her with that. And most likely it was her education which furthered her career.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The sources I’ve seen claim it was her that tried to extort $20 million from him. Looks as if her entire family is jumping in. This will eventually fade away.
Those sources came from Jethro’s lawyers. Which Alexandra’s legal team has denied. Most likely just a ploy to divert and distract. We’ve seen nothing substantial to support the claims.

Her or her attorneys did admit she had reached out earlier for him asking to acknowledge he was her biological father and or requested a DNA test. Apparently he refused and why she may have pushed forward with these legal proceedings.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It may
I read his lawyers statement saying the step father was trying to extort him but no matter who it was they didn’t file a police report so it’s just a statement that they may end up having to prove
I don’t think even if she won a paternity suit she’d get 20 mil but she may get more than she’s got so far
It’s obvious Jerry thinks she is his child or he wouldn’t have paid what he’s paid
Right. I’d like to learn more about the relationship with Jethro and Cynthia Davis before the birth and after. Did heir affair end with her pregnancy and or birth.

Jethro contributed much more than just their initial agreement. He paid for a lavish birthday party, a 75,000 Land Rover for graduation and a 25,000 trip to France. None of which were included in agreement.

And what connection does Cynthia have in Charlottes divorce as she was named.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for our local paper disclosing the lawsuit filed , we’d of never known about it. I’d never heard of her before or seen a pic. Have you?

Have you seen her make any public appearances or conduct any interviews making quotes since the Dallas paper broke the news?

Nothing!! That’s what we’d call discreet or low profile.

In addition Alex of her mother Cindy for 25 years , never a peep.

Had she kept it discreet the local papers would’ve never gotten wind of it. It took publicly identifying Jerry as the father to expose everything. It was a secret for 25 years now it’s being reported everywhere. Jerry had an agreement with them and they broke it. No one has heard of her or seen pics of her until the news broke. She’s not going to be making any public appearances until this is settled. I’m sure her lawyer has advised her of that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Her or her attorneys did admit she had reached out earlier for him asking to acknowledge he was her biological father and or requested a DNA test. Apparently he refused and why she may have pushed forward with these legal proceedings.

The settlement was for her to keep her mouth shut and she didn’t.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Had she kept it discreet the local papers would’ve never gotten wind of it. It took publicly identifying Jerry as the father to expose everything. It was a secret for 25 years now it’s being reported everywhere. Jerry had an agreement with them and they broke it. No one has heard of her or seen pics of her until the news broke. She’s not going to be making any public appearances until this is settled. I’m sure her lawyer has advised her of that.
I imagine suing one of our areas most famous celebrities is difficult to keep under wraps from an investigative newspaper. But my point was she not only didn’t make any attempts to exploit her actions but she’s denied not only making any public appearances but rejected any interviews.

And part of her initial lawsuit was to end the agreement or at least where it wasn’t valid in Texas is how I believe it was presented. Since initially was filed in Arkansas.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The settlement was for her to keep her mouth shut and she didn’t.
Was the hush money specifically for the daughter or the mother. I can’t imagine Alexandra signing the agreement as an infant. But you could be right.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Was the hush money specifically for the daughter or the mother. I can’t imagine Alexandra signing the agreement as an infant. But you could be right.

Jerry set her and her mother up well but they’re obviously looking for a lot more money. They have very rich taste they’ve acquired over the past 25 years and see all the billions he has and they want some of it. I’ve dealt with my share of gold diggers. No matter how well they’re treated they keep wanting more and more. Their taste for the good life expands.

jrumann59

Reaction score
For the sake of argument let’s assume it is about the money. Why does that make her the bad guy if she’s seeking her birth right?
WTH is a birth right. Jerry is not a King or Duke or a member of a Royal Family he made a lot of money doing things he is good at. He supported the woman and here mother, maybe not as much as YOU think he should have, but much more than the average person would have gotten in a normally "typical" home.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
WTH is a birth right. Jerry is not a King or Duke or a member of a Royal Family he made a lot of money doing things he is good at. He supported the woman and here mother, maybe not as much as YOU think he should have, but much more than the average person would have gotten in a normally "typical" home.
But he’s not the normal guy on the street. And imagine if this had become public knowledge 25 years ago. His wife Gene might not have been as understanding . It could have cost him much more than this hush money.

Id argue being an offspring should bring much more benefits than what she’s enjoyed thus far.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry set her and her mother up well but they’re obviously looking for a lot more money. They have very rich taste they’ve acquired over the past 25 years and see all the billions he has and they want some of it. I’ve dealt with my share of gold diggers. No matter how well they’re treated they keep wanting more and more. Their taste for the good life expands.
The best way to handle this was not paying the hush money and let Cynthia Davis go public with it. But would that have cost Jethro even more?

Being an heir of a billionaire should come with more benefits than she’s enjoyed thus far.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The best way to handle this was not paying the hush money and let Cynthia Davis go public with it. But would that have cost Jethro even more?

Being an heir of a billionaire should come with more benefits than she’s enjoyed thus far.

This happened in the mid 90s when the Cowboys were enjoying great success. The organization had already undergone a distraction with Jimmy and Jerry parting ways. Jerry didn’t need a distraction like this. Being an heir to a multibillionaire doesn’t entitle you to a dime. You could be left out of the will. Your only option would be to contest it. Apparently this girl thinks that if Jerry is proven to be her father she’s going to be entitled to some of his money and a piece of the team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This happened in the mid 90s when the Cowboys were enjoying great success. The organization had already undergone a distraction with Jimmy and Jerry parting ways. Jerry didn’t need a distraction like this. Being an heir to a multibillionaire doesn’t entitle you to a dime. You could be left out of the will. Your only option would be to contest it. Apparently this girl thinks that if Jerry is proven to be her father she’s going to be entitled to some of his money and a piece of the team.
What would you do if you were her?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is really none of our business and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the team. He is not going to be forced to sell the team so that dreaming can stop.

You think the NFL has an owner's handbook with a thou shalt not sleep with other women rule?

It is always good to start at the beginning. Why do men lust after money and power? Think women are putting a photo of Bezos or Musk on the ceiling without the money?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

She’s enjoyed a lot of benefits. Jerry Jones hasn’t been part of her life but she’s been taken care of up to this point. She’s not entitled to anything other than what Jerry and her mom agreed upon unless she’s in his will.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep and how many people, men or women, wouldn't swing for the fences on that one?

Hell, I loved my Mom but if I could prove my Dad was out of town and Warren Buffer was over when I was conceived, I'd be riding that pony of justice into the ground.

The question is why in the hell do we care. Is this really any of our business?

If we didn't have so many anti-Booger posters here, we wouldn't give this the time of day.