News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is really none of our business and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the team. He is not going to be forced to sell the team so that dreaming can stop.

You think the NFL has an owner's handbook with a thou shalt not sleep with other women rule?

It is always good to start at the beginning. Why do men lust after money and power? Think women are putting a photo of Bezos or Musk on the ceiling without the money?
This is awesome off season drama . Couldn’t have made up anything juicer. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She’s enjoyed a lot of benefits. Jerry Jones hasn’t been part of her life but she’s been taken care of up to this point. She’s not entitled to anything other than what Jerry and her mom agreed upon unless she’s in his will.
Of course she is. That agreement doesn’t bound her for life.

This is America. Where you can pursue your dreams and sue anyone. I’d like to see Alex with a seat at the table. Lol

Who knows , she might run for Governor:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She’s enjoyed a lot of benefits. Jerry Jones hasn’t been part of her life but she’s been taken care of up to this point. She’s not entitled to anything other than what Jerry and her mom agreed upon unless she’s in his will.
I do not know what she is entitled to and neither does anyone else here. But it is apparent that Booger doesn't want that paternity test to see just how far she can take this. His lawyer is advising him not to do it for a good reason.

Think Booger and his lawyer want proof that he's the father and take their chances with a jury? Good luck with Booger getting a jury of his peers filled with billionaires.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep and how many people, men or women, wouldn't swing for the fences on that one?

Hell, I loved my Mom but if I could prove my Dad was out of town and Warren Buffer was over when I was conceived, I'd be riding that pony of justice into the ground.

The question is why in the hell do we care. Is this really any of our business?

If we didn't have so many anti-Booger posters here, we wouldn't give this the time of day.
Yep

Of course you would. We all would. If we didn’t have so many Jethro Homers this thread would have already died.

But this is our offseason drama this year. Pretty juicy my friend. Much more than the Char and cheerleaders under skirt photos. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I liked Strippergate better because we had pics.
What pics. I never saw them :)

Oh I thought you meant this years deal. My bad.

But this Alex and Cindy is the kind of trash we could only dream of in an episode with JR and Dallas. Lol

What was that TV show they were in. You know Jethro was watching. Frikin hilarious.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wish Jason Garrett would sue to get a DNA test from jerry too. jerry has to be his father too why else would he have let that idiot ruin the team for 10 plus years.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep

Of course you would. We all would. If we didn’t have so many Jethro Homers this thread would have already died.

But this is our offseason drama this year. Pretty juicy my friend. Much more that the Char and cheerleaders under skirt photos. Lol
Oh no, not for me. Dalrymple and the Shutter of Desire in the war room is my favorite of all time. Makes me laugh every time I think about it. That is one of the goofiest things I have ever heard and I make it a point to seek out goofy things to hear.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What pics. I never saw them :)

Oh I thought you meant this years deal. My bad.

But this Alex and Cindy is the kind of trash we could only dream of in an episode with JR and Dallas. Lol
They still show up here, he's hammered with one of them. The funny thing about it for me is that one of those girls was from the market where I managed radio stations and there were quite a few people who knew her and one of my salespeople went to school with her.

The funny part is that I didn't hear anyone trashing her, they were hoping she'd get paid.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I do not know what she is entitled to and neither does anyone else here. But it is apparent that Booger doesn't want that paternity test to see just how far she can take this. His lawyer is advising him not to do it for a good reason.

Think Booger and his lawyer want proof that he's the father and take their chances with a jury? Good luck with Booger getting a jury of his peers filled with billionaires.
Even worse is Gene taking him to the cleaners .

My hunch is ole Jer is basically a good guy. He took pretty good care of Alex and Cindy . But there’s a reason why. The cost it could have been to his marriage and ultimately his business 25 years ago.

And why IMO for keeping their silence all of these years deserve much more.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Oh no, not for me. Dalrymple and the Shutter of Desire in the war room is my favorite of all time. Makes me laugh every time I think about it. That is one of the goofiest things I have ever heard and I make it a point to seek out goofy things to hear.
Yea that was one of a kind . Another sweeping in the closet for our favorite owner . No telling the skeletons out there.

And I can’t wait to hear why Cynthia Davis is named in Charlottes divorce . You think her husband could have been messing around with her fathers old fling. Now that would be like incest . The tune Deliverance comes to mind . Lol

Salute to Char for not taking his crap.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What would you do if you were her?

Personally, I would’ve been putting the money away that she’s been given over the years. Maybe that was done or they’ve been spending it all. She’s received almost $3 million according to reports. Create an investment account and let the interest build. She could have reached out to Jerry and kept it private. Filing a lawsuit has made this very public and has embarrassed Jerry putting him on the defense. This isn’t a way to get on his good side. If she’s really his daughter I can’t see him totally abandoning her if she’s in need of financial help. However this situation has pissed him off. Whether it was her or her stepfather that was trying to extort $20 million from him, he and his legal team will make sure the money will stop once she receives the final installment. There’s a lot of famous men who’ve fathered children from multiple women. It doesn’t entitle them to money once they’ve grown up. Jerry was living up to his end of the bargain but she didn’t.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yep and how many people, men or women, wouldn't swing for the fences on that one?

Hell, I loved my Mom but if I could prove my Dad was out of town and Warren Buffer was over when I was conceived, I'd be riding that pony of justice into the ground.

The question is why in the hell do we care. Is this really any of our business?

If we didn't have so many anti-Booger posters here, we wouldn't give this the time of day.

I wouldn’t be swinging for the fences with a lawsuit after a settlement was reached years ago providing almost $3 million. Filing a lawsuit against Jerry attempting to get even more money out of him was a swing and a miss, which is why the lawsuit was dropped. I guess she was hoping he would try and settle out if court with even more money. She couldn’t extort $20 million from him but she could’ve possibly tried to get him to settle out of court for $20 million. This girl is going about it the wrong way. We’re all interested because we’re all Cowboys fans and Jerry has a lot of detractors.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Of course she is. That agreement doesn’t bound her for life.

This is America. Where you can pursue your dreams and sue anyone. I’d like to see Alex with a seat at the table. Lol

Who knows , she might run for Governor:)

Jerry isn’t bounded for life either even if she’s proven to be his daughter. Now that she’s got her name out there she could probably become Governor of Texas with all the votes from the Jerry Jones detractors. lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Personally, I would’ve been putting the money away that she’s been given over the years. Maybe that was done or they’ve been spending it all. She’s received almost $3 million according to reports. Create an investment account and let the interest build. She could have reached out to Jerry and kept it private. Filing a lawsuit has made this very public and has embarrassed Jerry putting him on the defense. This isn’t a way to get on his good side. If she’s really his daughter I can’t see him totally abandoning her if she’s in need of financial help. However this situation has pissed him off. Whether it was her or her stepfather that was trying to extort $20 million from him, he and his legal team will make sure the money will stop once she receives the final installment. There’s a lot of famous men who’ve fathered children from multiple women. It doesn’t entitle them to money once they’ve grown up. Jerry was living up to his end of the bargain but she didn’t.
And that’s why I think it might not be just about the money. Cause Jethro could cut her off and not leave her a dime. Kids are cut out of wills all the time.

She might have higher aspirations for public office and simply wants his name which technically could be her birth right.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

After a certain age they’re not entitled to anything unless it says so in a will.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And that why I think it might not be just about the money. Cause Jethro could cut her off and not leave her a dime. Kids are cut out of wills all the time.

She might have higher aspirations for public office and simply wants his name.

It’s not all about money she wants to gain some fame. Read my earlier posts. Talkshows, reality shows, parts in movies whatever she can get. Playboy would’ve offered her a lot of money just a pose nude in the magazine if that was still going. Women who’ve been involved in scandals with famous people have gotten lucrative opportunities.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn’t be swinging for the fences with a lawsuit after a settlement was reached years ago providing almost $3 million. Filing a lawsuit against Jerry attempting to get even more money out of him was a swing and a miss, which is why the lawsuit was dropped. I guess she was hoping he would try and settle out if court with even more money. She couldn’t extort $20 million from him but she could’ve possibly tried to get him to settle out of court for $20 million. This girl is going about it the wrong way. We’re all interested because we’re all Cowboys fans and Jerry has a lot of distractors.
3M for a guy worth 8-9B doesn't seem like a lot. His other kids had the silver spoon and she got the plastic one comparatively speaking.

I am not sure she is going about it the wrong way or if she has a weak lawyer.

As one of his detractors, this is much ado about nothing. He's turned this over to his lawyer and is going about his charmed life. I do not think he is suffering at all.

I would like for him to really suffer and get Elephantiasis of the scrotum and be sitting on them up there in his suite. See him leaving on a cart looking like he's got two medicine balls between his legs and his wife with a big ole grin.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry isn’t bounded for life either even if she’s proven to be his daughter. Now that she’s got her name out there she could probably become Governor of Texas with all the votes from the Jerry Jones detractors. lol
His name in the right party could actually carry some weight.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
3M for a guy worth 8-9B doesn't seem like a lot. His other kids had the silver spoon and she got the plastic one comparatively speaking.

I am not sure she is going about it the wrong way or if she has a weak lawyer.

As one of his detractors, this is much ado about nothing. He's turned this over to his lawyer and is going about his charmed life. I do not think he is suffering at all.

I would like for him to really suffer and get Elephantiasis of the scrotum and be sitting on them up there in his suite. See him leaving on a cart looking like he's got two medicine balls between his legs and his wife with a big ole grin.
I think this eats at him a little. Just to have to field the questions. And the look Gene must be giving him. Lol

He’s hardly been visible in the public eye since. It took the cryptocurrency guy to bring him out:)