News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

jrumann59

Reaction score
The only denial I can find is at the time of the 1998 agreement with the mother, unless I’m mistaken and someone can come up with a more current quote. But that one sounds more like he’s paying for the right to deny it. “Here’s some money, this never happened, understand?”

But all of the recent quotes about the lawsuit do not even touch the subject. Generally, lawyers can’t wait to be adamant in rejecting lawsuit claims to the public. “Categorically False” and “Impossible”, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”… lawyer speak type stuff.

This also reminds me of the Justin Bieber situation from a number of years ago. A key part of that claim was the mother was not particularly open to a DNA test. “I know he’s the father when I look into my baby’s eyes.” Whether Jerry really is the dad or not, the woman believes he is.
It used to be you could believe you were a rooster but it doesn't make it so....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If I had a long lost sibling that was kept from me, even if it meant eating into the family fortune… I’d want to know. Jerry may be ruthless, but I can’t imagine Charlotte is
My hunch is Gene is calling the shots in this ordeal. She is ultimately the one who is being shamed with her skanky husbands affair, illegitimate daughter and hush money agreement.

She could take Jethro to cleaners if she threatened a divorce. But she won’t . And she won’t let let him disgrace her acknowledging a child with his mistress.

He will continue denying it playing the victim card. And we’ll all know he’s a douchebag.

It may not happen until he’s six feet under but at some point one of the Jone$ clan in years or decades to come will have a DNA test for whatever reason , and it will verify.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m not sure how anyone would take the side of a man paying hush money which obviously at least saved his marriage which could have led to a nasty divorce . And in Texas losing half of his wealth.

Id say 3 million over 28 years was quite a bargain for hush money with a man now worth close to 10 billion.
What does she want? The Jones name?

The original law suit was a preemptive strike against Jerry to ensure the money train from the trust wasnt shut down. It was seeking to force Jerry to pay the final two payments from the trust since the NDA was essentially broken and it stated if the NDA was broken all payments would stop.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
At this point with Jethro not wanting to admit he’s the father, I’d go after him too. Who could blame her?

But my hunch the angle at least originally was genuine . She was seeking to legally establish her biological father . Probably with emotions running strong with her mother fighting cancer knowing once she passes would be difficult to prove without a DNA test.

At this point we can only speculate. But she hadn’t gone to the media. As a matter of fact she’s intently refused to give any interviews or sell her story, etc.

Id argue based on what we know so far her actions have been very professional.

Her attorneys have clearly told her that the end game is far more important than any cheap interview. If/when she sues, it will be a civil trial and require her to convince a jury that she has been traumatized by Jerry, that evil billionaire's actions. She needs to gain the sympathy's of the jury. She would get raked over the coals by Jerry's lawyers if she was out giving interviews as it would clearly show she is out for cash. Its not hard to see why she isnt giving interviews.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Because he’s arguably her biological father. That entitles her to an opportunity neither of us would. Is that something you don’t understand?

And your description of the situation is shameful. Let’s take our owner out the discussion. Is this how you’d react to all men paying hush money.

My description of the events is what happened. They had no relationship, they jumped into the sack. Your hush money was child support. So you are bashing Jerry for paying support for this child since before she was born and even including the trust that continues through age 26 or 28? So that guy is a scum bucket for supporting the mom and his child for all those years... a real loser.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The original law suit was a preemptive strike against Jerry to ensure the money train from the trust wasnt shut down. It was seeking to force Jerry to pay the final two payments from the trust since the NDA was essentially broken and it stated if the NDA was broken all payments would stop.

I havent been paying attention to this thread lately.

Can I ask...what caused the NDA to be broken? Cindy possibly testifying in Charlottes divorce? Alex didnt want the money to stop because of mom testifying?

Or is it something with the Step Father possibly talking now? If Im not mistaken...the original NDA and $375,000($275,00?) payment was setup between Cindy's husband at the time and one of Jerry's lawyers. I believe thats what I read in the Dallas Morning News article.

Im still confused about what is causing the NDA to be broken which caused Alex to sue to protect her money flow? If in fact this was never a money grab and truly just Alex protecting her Trust.

What is causing the NDA to be broken?

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Can I ask...what caused the NDA to be broken? Cindy possibly testifying in Charlottes divorce? Alex didnt want the money to stop because of mom testifying?

Or is it something with the Step Father possibly talking now? If Im not mistaken...the original NDA and $375,000($275,00?) payment was setup between Cindy's husband at the time and one of Jerry's lawyers. I believe thats what I read in the Dallas Morning News article.

Im still confused about what is causing the NDA to be broken which caused Alex to sue to protect her money flow? If in fact this was never a money grab and truly just Alex protecting her Trust.

Honestly, I dont know exactly. My opinion is the original lawsuit is laying the foundation for a future one. We shall see because in the original suit it discussed things that are irrelevant to her claim, but would matter in a future lawsuit. Things like the trauma she has had to live through her entire life like seeing her high profile siblings and father all the time in the media and yet having to keep it quiet that she is part of the family. It has caused her an unbelievable trauma.....smh

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, one thing ole Booger has to consider about whether she is his daughter is the fact she asked for 20M to go away. The fact that she played that card makes him wonder 'damn, she could be my daughter'. But then he thinks 'naaaah, kid of mine would have asked for a lot more'.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The principle that the NDA is not binding on the daughter who was not of legal age at the time.

Was Booger's understanding of the DNA that the mother would not tell the daughter who her father is? Did he think he was buying silence from the woman to her daughter? If he did, he's a bigger fool than I even thought he could be.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Honestly, I dont know exactly. My opinion is the original lawsuit is laying the foundation for a future one. We shall see because in the original suit it discussed things that are irrelevant to her claim, but would matter in a future lawsuit. Things like the trauma she has had to live through her entire life like seeing her high profile siblings and father all the time in the media and yet having to keep it quiet that she is part of the family. It has caused her an unbelievable trauma.....smh

Yeah...that doesnt make sense. If in fact she was just trying to protect her trust because Mom and Step-Dad might talk....why mention that trauma stuff?

Unless she is stating why she shouldnt have her trust taken away because of the actions of the Mom and Step Father.

If this is all because of Charlottes divorce...and this girl really isnt trying to sue for a bigger bag...I would laugh at this board. But...why would Jerry and his lawyers speak to DMN and claim they are gold diggers?

Anyway. I guess the Jerry Lawyers talking to DMN mean its about money. If the girl had pure intentions why would the lawyers bash the women on record to the DMN?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The principle that the NDA is not binding on the daughter who was not of legal age at the time.

Was Booger's understanding of the DNA that the mother would not tell the daughter who her father is? Did he think he was buying silence from the woman to her daughter? If he did, he's a bigger fool than I even thought he could be.

No doubt...hes a fool if he thought that.

But...where does she think the mom is getting money? Where does the Land Rover come from?

But yeah...to think a mom isnt going to tell the daughter when the daughter wants to know. NDA's are stupid.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But...where does she think the mom is getting money? Where does the Land Rover come from?

But yeah...to think a mom isnt going to tell the daughter when the daughter wants to know. NDA's are stupid.
Yes, a NDA doesn't get the job done from the daughter.

The real question I have in all of this is when did all the parties involved, including the daughter and his other children, know that she "could" be his daughter? His legal children would not have to know about it, they're not watching the cash flow. Don't know if Booger's wife was that involved in his business to notice the money part of that. Rich men hide things well.

If I put myself in the daughter's shoes, I would be pissed that she is on the outside only because she was the result of an affair. Is she less his daughter than his other daughter because Booger was married to her mother?

I think we see the surface and call her a gold digger when we have no idea what her emotional and mental state is. Is she wrong to think that what he was willing to give isn't enough when he's a showoff about his toys and wants everyone to know what he drinks and owns. Gives his legal kids cushy jobs and nepotism is the flag of the franchise?

I find it revealing how some view this as a money grab from her and he's done more than he had to do. I do not know how those people define responsibility but you father a child, under any circumstances, you are responsible.

If I am one of his legal children, this would bother me. I thought my father was a good father but yet I see this. Unless his wife is behind all of this and has been calling all the shots since she discovered this transgression. He sure does seem to be a husband paying the price with having her decorate the digs, induct him and making sure everyone knows he named the boat after her. He rocked the boat 26 years ago in Little Rock and now is paying in Dallas.

I also think 20M was an odd number to settle this. He's worth 8-9B because he makes sure we know that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My description of the events is what happened. They had no relationship, they jumped into the sack. Your hush money was child support. So you are bashing Jerry for paying support for this child since before she was born and even including the trust that continues through age 26 or 28? So that guy is a scum bucket for supporting the mom and his child for all those years... a real loser.
Jethro and Cynthia Davis did have a relationship even after her pregnancy. While he didn’t have a relationship with Alex he did with her mother . To what extent we don’t know.

And interestingly Cynthia also was named in Charlottes divorce and provided testimony . Wouldn’t we love to be a fly on the wall for that.

And he is a scumbag for having the affair and then paying hush money to silence them which would have caused him possibly his marriage and who knows what goes with that in a messy divorce 25 years ago. The fact he paid them hush money isn’t a noble gesture. It’s despicable.

If Jethro was the family man some want to attest to then he could do the right thing now . And then cut her out of his will. But he won’t . And that’s why he’s a douchebag. He deserves whatever he gets.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Her attorneys have clearly told her that the end game is far more important than any cheap interview. If/when she sues, it will be a civil trial and require her to convince a jury that she has been traumatized by Jerry, that evil billionaire's actions. She needs to gain the sympathy's of the jury. She would get raked over the coals by Jerry's lawyers if she was out giving interviews as it would clearly show she is out for cash. Its not hard to see why she isnt giving interviews.
If it ever goes to trial It wouldn’t be favorable for him trying to find a peer of jurors who’d sympathize with him in Collin or Dallas County.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what does it matter what the old pervert did? this affects you how? he will have to stand before his maker and explain his actions.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jethro and Cynthia Davis did have a relationship even after her pregnancy. While he didn’t have a relationship with Alex he did with her mother . To what extent we don’t know.

And interestingly Cynthia also was named in Charlottes divorce and provided testimony . Wouldn’t we love to be a fly on the wall for that.

And he is a scumbag for having the affair and then paying hush money to silence them which would have caused him possibly his marriage and who knows what goes with that in a messy divorce 25 years ago. The fact he paid them hush money isn’t a noble gesture. It’s despicable.

If Jethro was the family man some want to attest to then he could do the right thing now . And then cut her out of his will. But he won’t . And that’s why he’s a douchebag. He deserves whatever he gets.
Does anyone here really think this affair was a one off?

He allows himself to get drunk and have his picture taken with a couple of strippers. After firing Wade, he heads to Vegas and the pic they decide to post has him posing with some honey?

What we really don't know is the arrangement between Booger and his wife. Is it cheating if she doesn't care? She's got the fortune and him by the short hairs because a divorce would wreck him, especially with what is known now.

There are some that feel he went beyond his responsibility but I think there are a hell of a lot more that think he fell way short and that is the group I am in. You father a child, you have responsibility for and to that being.

Boys do what they want to do; men do what they have to do.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

The real question I have in all of this is when did all the parties involved, including the daughter and his other children, know that she "could" be his daughter? His legal children would not have to know about it, they're not watching the cash flow. Don't know if Booger's wife was that involved in his business to notice the money part of that. Rich men hide things well.

If I put myself in the daughter's shoes, I would be pissed that she is on the outside only because she was the result of an affair. Is she less his daughter than his other daughter because Booger was married to her mother?

I think we see the surface and call her a gold digger when we have no idea what her emotional and mental state is. Is she wrong to think that what he was willing to give isn't enough when he's a showoff about his toys and wants everyone to know what he drinks and owns. Gives his legal kids cushy jobs and nepotism is the flag of the franchise?

I find it revealing how some view this as a money grab from her and he's done more than he had to do. I do not know how those people define responsibility but you father a child, under any circumstances, you are responsible.

If I am one of his legal children, this would bother me. I thought my father was a good father but yet I see this. Unless his wife is behind all of this and has been calling all the shots since she discovered this transgression. He sure does seem to be a husband paying the price with having her decorate the digs, induct him and making sure everyone knows he named the boat after her. He rocked the boat 26 years ago in Little Rock and now is paying in Dallas.

I also think 20M was an odd number to settle this. He's worth 8-9B because he makes sure we know that.

I get what youre saying...Im not defending Jerry...and I would prefer to have this be a reasonable conversation....

Without getting sidetracked with the "HIS FAULT" "HE KNEW THE RISKS" "HES A PLAYBOY AND IT BACKFIRED" talk...

What other way is there to "get back" at someone if you feel you were trapped with a child from an affair?

And please lets not get sidetracked with petty arguments over wording of things.

If Jerry felt he was trapped by Cindy...wouldnt the best way to scold that behavior be to not allow the kid or Cindy to have access to the estate?

We can argue all day about this. "He took the risk" "Now youre saying Jerry should be petty and "get back" at Cindy"

If you were in Jerry's shoes and this lady wants to have a kid while shes married to someone and Jerry's married to someone else? Its most likely a money grab. It seems like the only way to really get back at Cindy would be to provide for them but not allow them access to the estate.

Its sounds ridiculous but thats how people act and I cant say that I wouldnt think like that if I was Jerry.

It really doesnt matter. Cindy won. Shes in a million dollar home...probably hardly had to work just raise her kid with no financial worries what so ever.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

No doubt his wife Gene is calling the shots . I agree. Jethro is what I’d consider a good guy when it comes to family. He obviously tried to care of Alex and Cindy. AndHe must be proud of how Alex has taken advantage of her education and opportunities. If it was up to him I could see him welcoming her to the family. But it’s not up to him if he wants to save face with his wife .

And the 20 million alleged shakedown hasn’t been confirmed . Alex lawyers deny. Cindy’s exhusband is rumored to try and shake down Jethro. I think there could be more to this story. He may be wanting his payday .

If everyone could just step back from this a moment I think they’d see that Alex is really taking a professional and responsible role here. All she’s asking at the moment is establishing or refuting if he’s her biological father.

And she’s willing to end the agreement her mother signed . I’m not really sure why she’s being bashed by anyone . If they want to bash someone on their side it would be her mother Cindy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

How many people in this country keep quiet on this stuff? My own grandmother never told my father who his father was. My uncle was a private investigator and couldnt figure it out. You guys that live in glass houses telling us what Jerry should or shouldnt do are hilarious.