News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I know, my comments are horrible because I live in a world of double standards that I call out.Us men are always the bad guy.

Just look at this Johnny Depp case. He was tried in the media, convicted by the media, his career destroyed... oh but wait, it is looking more and more like he was actually physically and mentally abused by his ex. But when I man is physically abused we look the other way, right?

Madonna has a 21 year old boy toy and she is celebrated for "Living her best life."

Leonardo Dicapprio dates a 23 year old and is ridiculed.
Look at Sunday night footballs new crew. 2 old men, one is fat and bald, and of course the hot chick on the sidelines.

Look at many of the nfl pregame shows. Old fat guys like Terry Bradshaw... who I love by the way, but yet all the woman are mostly hot young girls wearing sexy outfits, leather skirts etc.... but Im the one with the problem and sexist attitudes?

IM all about equal rights and equality.... I just dont like hypocrisy and double standards. I fight for all of my daughters and they have all been raised to NEVER depend on some man, never tolerate certain behaviors from men. So please spare me your lectures.

Yea, it is me with the problem.

You definitely have a problem.

My problem is I cant figure out why so many women want to not be a Nurse on Halloween...but a S-l-u-t-t-y Nurse?

Cant figure it out.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It's called taking responsibility for one's actions. It has nothing to do with thinking life is simple.
ah... taking responsibility... like supporting mom and child financially for 25 plus years? Paying for college, giving her a trust fund that she is still getting money from? Thats the responsible thing. The rest,.... as far as having family christmas..... thats a moral thing, and your moral's are my morals.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

My problem is I cant figure out why so many women want to not be a Nurse on Halloween...but a S-l-u-t-t-y Nurse?

Cant figure it out.
problem? what problem? I was woke before woke was cool....lol
kind of

csirl

Reaction score
If this woman is, indeed, JJ's daughter, why do a lot of people think she should be treated worse than JJs other children in terms of the advantages, including financial advantages, they enjoy?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
If this woman is, indeed, JJ's daughter, why do a lot of people think she should be treated worse than JJs other children in terms of the advantages, including financial advantages, they enjoy?

What is Cindy bringing to the table?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maybe he was stupid, but saying he took the risk, blah blah blah... is like telling people to "Just say no to drugs." Life aint so simple.
One is addiction and not even closely related to practicing safe sex at the height of the AIDS epidemic.

There are people that took that risk and are no longer with us. And some that put others at risk unknown to them.

You seem to want to excuse him screwing around and that's OK, I've had friends that have done that all their married lives and I view that as their business. My moral compass only works for me and it is not up to me to judge but I have an opinion of what I consider the right thing to do.

You father a child, you are responsible for that person now and not just financially. I do not think she has any doubts about what her father wanted her mother to do. And do you think this was the only time he strayed or was this a habit?

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What is Cindy bringing to the table?
That’s a good question. We don’t know what her role or influence is with her daughter filing the lawsuit .

I’d like to know what she brought to the table in Charlottes divorce. But I imagine if this ever went to court assuming she survives Cancer she’d have some very revealing testimony.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cant figure it out.
Oh, wish you hadn't done that. Made me think of turning in my mod badge and running with that for awhile. And believe me, there are posters here that know what awhile means to me.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I guess no one but Reid and I want to have a reasonable conversation about this ordeal.

Everyone seems to suggest Jerry has to do everything due to an affair?

I dont care if he slept with the lady 1000 times before and after.

No ones being reasonable about the law slanted in the womens favor...everyone is looking over that.

Everyone is pointing to Jerry and not at Jerry AND Cindy.

All the sudden sex is some high risk game for men? No repercussions for the woman here?

No one wants to have a reasonable, fair conversation about this. Odd

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One is addiction and not even closely related to practicing safe sex at the height of the AIDS epidemic.

There are people that took that risk and are no longer with us. And some that put others at risk unknown to them.

You seem to want to excuse him screwing around and that's OK, I've had friends that have done that all their married lives and I view that as their business. My moral compass only works for me and it is not up to me to judge but I an have an opinion of what I consider the right thing to do.

You father a child, you are responsible for that person now and not just financially. I do not think she has any doubts about what her father wanted her mother to do. And do you think this was the only time he strayed or was this a habit?
Yea, Jethro gets a pass cause he’s a rich celebrity . Lol

And even if you want to bash Cindy for her role in this with Jethro, why would you bash the daughter. Alex had no contribution to the infidelity nor the arrangement made.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I guess no one but Reid and I want to have a reasonable conversation about this ordeal.

Everyone seems to suggest Jerry has to do everything due to an affair?

I dont care if he slept with the lady 1000 times before and after.

No ones being reasonable about the law slanted in the womens favor...everyone is looking over that.

Everyone is pointing to Jerry and not at Jerry AND Cindy.

All the sudden sex is some high risk game for men? No repercussions for the woman here?

No one wants to have a reasonable, fair conversation about this. Odd
Last time I checked it’s the women who have to carry the child in pregnancy and ultimately raise and nurture the child , especially in the case of an irresponsible or deadbeat father. Or in this case a married man who didn’t want to take legal responsibility.

Yea, unfortunately while it takes two to tango the women is left with most of the burden. Too bad we can’t impregnate the men. Then we could be on equal grounds in the discussion.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Last time I checked it’s the women who have to carry the child in pregnancy and ultimately raise and nurture the child , especially in the case of an irresponsible or deadbeat father. Or in this case a married man who didn’t want to take legal responsibility.

Yea, unfortunately while it takes two to tango the women is left with most of the burden. Too bad we can’t impregnate the men. Then we could be on equal grounds in the discussion.

So...make your line in the sand. What is proper punishment for men since women have to go through 9 months of pregnancy?

Define fair punishment.

Some guys pay $1000 a month...others pay $50,000? For how long? Is the mother working or is it just the father? Is the father having to work for money not a burden on the man?

Can you please be more clear so we can have a reasonable conversation? Or is reasonable off the table?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So...make your line in the sand. What is proper punishment for men since women have to go through 9 months of pregnancy?

Define fair punishment.

Some guys pay $1000 a month...others pay $50,000? For how long? Is the mother working or is it just the father? Is the father having to work for money not a burden on the man?

Can you please be more clear so we can have a reasonable conversation? Or is reasonable off the table?
I’m not sure you can place a monetary value on your responsibility. It’s difficult to measure the value or damage of the cost of not having a loving father around on a daily basis like in a marriage . And that doesn’t include the potential mental anguish attached for the child .

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I’m not sure you can place a monetary value on your responsibility. It’s difficult to measure the value or damage of the cost of not having a loving father around on a daily basis like in a marriage . And that doesn’t include the potential mental anguish attached for the child .

Exactly why Cindy shouldnt have chosen to have the child.

But you want to glaze over that. All Jerrys fault.

Reasonable.