News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Exactly why Cindy shouldnt have chosen to have the child.

But you want to glaze over that. All Jerrys fault.

Reasonable.
Not at all. It could have gone against her religious beliefs to begin with and not been an option to abort.

If this happened today in Texas and she didn’t know she was pregnant in the first 6 weeks it’s illegal to abort.

This is a very sensitive and personal subject with many people. Can’t broad-stroke it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yea, Jethro gets a pass cause he’s a rich celebrity . Lol

And even if you want to bash Cindy for her role in this with Jethro, why would you bash the daughter. Alex had no contribution to the infidelity nor the arrangement made.

I havent bashed her. I have just said you cant force someone to love you. Cant force someone to care for you. Cant force someone to want to be a parent of an affair that had ZERO relationship. He did the best thing under the circumstances of a woman who wanted to have the child. He took care of both financially. Many just want to slam Jerry because it is Jerry and they hate Jerry. The perch from the glass houses must be very nice.

BUT, if she is trying to get more money out of him... well, thats all I need to know about this whole thing. And no, I dont feel she is ENTITLED to anything. Jerry has already given her more than 99% of fathers that have an affair would be giving, and clearly more than the legal system would require.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What's Cindy got to do with how equally JJ treats his children?
I have raised, loved, shared my life with my 4 daughters.If you think the kid born from some affair would be the same as the children you spent your life with???? uhm, sorry. But, in the end, I have never had an affair, never had a child with another woman, so until you are actually in the situation, you can only SPECULATE on what you would do.

As I stand at this minute, nope, if I made it clear to the mother I wanted no part in this child's life, then thats that. Maybe at some point I would feel different, but as of this minute.. sorry, I owe you nothing.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
One is addiction and not even closely related to practicing safe sex at the height of the AIDS epidemic.

There are people that took that risk and are no longer with us. And some that put others at risk unknown to them.

You seem to want to excuse him screwing around and that's OK, I've had friends that have done that all their married lives and I view that as their business. My moral compass only works for me and it is not up to me to judge but I have an opinion of what I consider the right thing to do.

You father a child, you are responsible for that person now and not just financially. I do not think she has any doubts about what her father wanted her mother to do. And do you think this was the only time he strayed or was this a habit?

Who said anything about addiction? You cant get addicted if you dont shoot that first hit of smack in your veins. So an addict KNOWS the risks of taking that first hit, just like someone knows the risks of having sex... yet you are so quick to slam a man for the resulting child form an affair, yet so quick to forgive the addicts decision to start taking drugs?? Whats the difference? They both knew the risks involved.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I havent bashed her. I have just said you cant force someone to love you. Cant force someone to care for you. Cant force someone to want to be a parent of an affair that had ZERO relationship. He did the best thing under the circumstances of a woman who wanted to have the child. He took care of both financially. Many just want to slam Jerry because it is Jerry and they hate Jerry. The perch from the glass houses must be very nice.

BUT, if she is trying to get more money out of him... well, thats all I need to know about this whole thing. And no, I dont feel she is ENTITLED to anything. Jerry has already given her more than 99% of fathers that have an affair would be giving, and clearly more than the legal system would require.
Again, I’ve rested my case with your womanizing opinions and comments . It’s appalling.

And I’d take this same stand regardless if this was Jethro or not.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Again, I’ve rested my case with your womanizing opinions and comments . It’s appalling.

please tell me., or quote me what you feel was "Womanizing?" IM interested in what was so appaling?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You do not know what the legal system would require.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said anything about addiction? You cant get addicted if you dont shoot that first hit of smack in your veins. So an addict KNOWS the risks of taking that first hit, just like someone knows the risks of having sex... yet you are so quick to slam a man for the resulting child form an affair, yet so quick to forgive the addicts decision to start taking drugs?? Whats the difference? They both knew the risks involved.
Not comparable. There were options if he did not want to get her pregnant or risk disease.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
As I stand at this minute, nope, if I made it clear to the mother I wanted no part in this child's life, then thats that. Maybe at some point I would feel different, but as of this minute.. sorry, I owe you nothing.

Wow, that is one cold response and attitude. I would hate to be a child of anyone with this type of attitude knowing that even though I am loved by said person they are capable of shunning and rejecting another child. A human being of their own creation.

That's stone cold.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I would not say it's appalling and what he did isn't considered womanizing because we do not know his history.

There is a myriad of reasons why an affair takes place and she was already going through a divorce according what I read. Let's assume a reason. Her husband, soon to be ex, is a diehard Cowboys fan and she has the chance to jump the owner's bones, is that not sweet revenge? And it sounds like he knew because he took the paternity test to prove it wasn't his. I wonder if she gave her husband a box of Cowboys swag as a parting gift from the owner. And said if it's a boy, she's naming him Rowdy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Obviously you don’t recognize it. Maybe show it to your daughters or wife and they can tell you.
my wife and daughters are very well aware of the double standards when it comes to men and woman. I pointed them out to you.... you called it womanizing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would not say it's appalling and what he did isn't considered womanizing because we do not know his history.

There is a myriad of reasons why an affair takes place and she was already going through a divorce according what I read. Let's assume a reason. Her husband, soon to be ex, is a diehard Cowboys fan and she has the chance to jump the owner's bones, is that not sweet revenge? And it sounds like he knew because he took the paternity test to prove it wasn't his. I wonder if she gave her husband a box of Cowboys swag as a parting gift from the owner. And said if it's a boy, she's naming him Rowdy.
I was referring to who I was quoting as presenting womanizing attitudes, comments and opinions. Not on Jethro’s actions.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, that is one cold response and attitude. I would hate to be a child of anyone with this type of attitude knowing that even though I am loved by said person they are capable of shunning and rejecting another child. A human being of their own creation.

That's stone cold.
Yep and one of the things I wondered about, what his legal children think about that? If I found out about something like that, it would bother me a lot.

And if I am his daughter and that war room incident with Dalrymple really happened and Booger kept him on to get that gold jacket, I would really start to wonder if I really knew this man.

It's simple. There are the right things to do according to the law and right things to do according to one's own moral compass.

It is strange now that I think about it but every guy I have known that screwed around on his wife, I found myself pushing away from them as a friend as I wondered about the depth of their loyalty as a true friend.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

That's stone cold.
Cold? No.
Honest? Yea, something so many are incapable of. So many in here talking this and that as they are probably divorced and skipping out on their child support payments.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
my wife and daughters are very well aware of the double standards when it comes to men and woman. I pointed them out to you.... you called it womanizing.
I called the attitudes , comments and opinions overall womanizing. And I said with them you’d be fried on the stand and probably ran out of the courtroom if not held in contempt.

If that’s where you stand on all of this. That’s fine. But you’re not someone I’d care to discuss this matter with any further. It’s entirely too Neanderthal for me. And now coming off like you’re just trolling the thread.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep and one of the things I wondered about, what his legal children think about that? If I found out about something like that, it would bother me a lot.

And if I am his daughter and that war room incident with Dalrymple really happened and Booger kept him on to get that gold jacket, I would really start to wonder if I really knew this man.

It's simple. There are the right things to do according to the law and right things to do according to one's own moral compass.

It is strange now that I think about it but every guy I have known that screwed around on his wife, I found myself pushing away from them as a friend as I wondered about the depth of their loyalty as a true friend.
There’s always extenuating circumstances to consider but generally I’d agree CC. A man who cheats on a faithful wife is the lowest form of man. They could be capable of anything and not to be trusted . And one I’d consider distancing myself from as well. Totally agree!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He is dug in and will not stop until this thread is closed or locked