News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry might want to look into having the mother held accountable , but the child is not responsible for her mother’s actions. Something is going on with Jerry. He should have quietly took care of this out of the public’s eye, but he has chose to let this play out in the media. Maybe Jerry is denying that the girl is his to his family. If the girl only wanted a DNA test done, it could have been taken care of without all the fuss.
yet they felt the need to break the deal and pursue this publicly, I say if it does happen to show jerrys not the dad, well id show them what being disloyal and unappreciative felt like. they made deal he took care of both of them above the average cost of living. they were very comfortable until she was 25 then turned on him..that doesn't sit well with me..she had better life then me millions of others who had to work hard and i had two parents..

jrumann59

Reaction score
She is asking for nothing more than a DNA test. She is only wanting to confirm her parentage.
Its called strategic withdrawl. I am also sure here current boss who is a politician does not like the attention this has garnered as well.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Its called strategic withdrawl. I am also sure here current boss who is a politician does not like the attention this has garnered as well.
That’s purely speculative with no data I could find supporting such a claim. We haven’t heard from the Congressman of Amarillo on this matter.

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
That’s purely speculative with no data I could find supporting such a claim. We haven’t heard from the Congressman from Amarillo on this matter.
You likely won't that is how politics goes. Maybe in a few years when the woman in question gets a book a deal. Once the congressman has served a few terms and has the political skins on the wall to weather this little scandal IF he did tell her to walk this back a little. There are multiple angles at play here ultimately until its settled or the furor has died down will more facts make in to the public eye.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She is asking for nothing more than a DNA test. She is only wanting to confirm her parentage.
Apparently this is true up to this point. As a matter of fact now that she’s come out publicly she’s violated the conditions of her mothers agreement and actually provides Jethro an out in fulfilling the remainder of deal which includes two more installments at age 26 and 28.

We can only speculate why she’s come out with this at this point . But she’s definitely placed in jeopardy the remaining installments due to her mother and herself . So to conclude this is all about money hasn’t been proven yet.

And the fact she’s dropped the lawsuit and only seeking legal verification of a DNA to determine if he is the biological father or not has no immediate monetary attachments .

Much like the public denial of Jethro in this matter and lawyers making accusations of a 20 million attempt of extortion which hasn’t been substantiated in an attempt to divert or deflect we are seeing fans and or supporters of our owner attempt to slander Alexandra as well.

At some point those claims might be justified but at this time there is no clear evidence to support.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry would have to go after the mother in court. This girl had nothing to do with any agreement that her mother and Jerry made when she was an infant.
Right . And the daughter apparently realizes she is violating the conditions of the agreement which could null and void the last two installments due.

We haven’t heard from her mother Cynthia Davis . And or why Alexandra has chosen to come out instead of waiting until she receives the final two installments .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Jerry have to comply with any DNA testing? Interesting. I wonder what she will do with the results.
I wonder if a Daddy of Reasonable Suspicion can be subpoenaed to submit to DNA testing for parentage. With the bias against fathers in courts, I half expect it to be true.
Given that she is an adult now and therefore has no claim for parental support I don't know how she can compel him to undergo DNA testing.

jnday

Reaction score
Apparently this is true up to this point. As a matter of fact now that she’s come out publicly with this she’s violated the conditions of her mothers agreement and it actually provides Jethro Jone$ an out in fulfilling the remainder of deal which includes two more installments at age 26 and 28.

We can only speculate why she’s come out with this at this point . But she’s definitely placed in jeopardy the remaining installments due to her mother and herself . So to conclude this is all about money hasn’t been proven yet.

And the fact she’s dropped the lawsuit and only seeking legal verification of a DNA to determine if he is the biological father or not has no immediate monetary attachments .

Much like the public denial of Jethro in this matter and lawyers making accusations of this 20 million attempt of extortion which hasn’t been substantiated as well in an attempt to divert her attempts we are seeing fans and or supporters of our owner in an attempt to slander Alexandra as well.

At some point those claims might be justified but at this time there is no clear evidence to support such a claim .
The girl was probably not bound by any agreement that her mother made with Jerry. I don’t see how she could be liable for breaking an agreement that she never agreed to. I would imagine that Jerry never thought that the girl would become a problem, but he shut the mother up with the money and legal agreements. The girl is apparently doing really well for herself. She is an assistant to a congressman or senator and she will be working in Washington. For her to work in the Capitol, she has to have a security clearance , which includes the verification of her parentage. She can’t verify who her father really is, so she needs a DNA test to prove parentage so that she can get the job. Jerry should have handled this quietly and out of the public’s eye. Jerry giving his DNA will stop all of this. Jerry’s actions makes it look like he is lying to his wife and family because he is really fighting the request for his DNA.

jnday

Reaction score
[
Right . And the daughter apparently realizes she is violating the conditions of the agreement which could null and void the last two installments due.

We haven’t heard from her mother Cynthia Davis . And or why Alexandra has chosen to come out instead of waiting until she receives the final two installments .
I don’t think the daughter could be beholding to any agreement that her mother made. If the daughter has signed something since she reached legal age, then she has a problem.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys in DFW, is the local media giving this the legs that we are here?

Between this, Dalrymple's escapades and then Joseph's adventure, this a bit much for even a Cowboys off season.

We've condemned Booger, the mother and the daughter and this really shouldn't have seen the light of day.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
[

I don’t think the daughter could be beholding to any agreement that her mother made. If the daughter has signed something since she reached legal age, then she has a problem.
Right but it could provide Jethro a legal recourse in nullifying remainder of the agreement.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You likely won't that is how politics goes. Maybe in a few years when the woman in question gets a book a deal. Once the congressman has served a few terms and has the political skins on the wall to weather this little scandal IF he did tell her to walk this back a little. There are multiple angles at play here ultimately until its settled or the furor has died down will more facts make in to the public eye.
Honestly I’m thinking the congressman could be in support of her actions and might even be possibly providing some legal counsel.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The girl was probably not bound by any agreement that her mother made with Jerry. I don’t see how she could be liable for breaking an agreement that she never agreed to. I would imagine that Jerry never thought that the girl would become a problem, but he shut the mother up with the money and legal agreements. The girl is apparently doing really well for herself. She is an assistant to a congressman or senator and she will be working in Washington. For her to work in the Capitol, she has to have a security clearance , which includes the verification of her parentage. She can’t verify who her father really is, so she needs a DNA test to prove parentage so that she can get the job. Jerry should have handled this quietly and out of the public’s eye. Jerry giving his DNA will stop all of this. Jerry’s actions makes it look like he is lying to his wife and family because he is really fighting the request for his DNA.
Right but as I said above Alexandra coming out publicly could be argued violates the terms of the agreement. Since the purpose was to keep this quiet.

We haven’t seen all the terms so it’s entirely possibly there are stipulations which include the daughters silence .

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Between this, Dalrymple's escapades and then Joseph's adventure, this a bit much for even a Cowboys off season.

We've condemned Booger, the mother and the daughter and this really shouldn't have seen the light of day.
Oh yea, the Dallas paper we can’t quote or provide links which initially broke the story has continued providing updates and excerpts .

There’s been some coverage in our neighboring Star Telegram in Ft Worth. But it’s mainly using all the investigative reporting provided from Dallas paper which most national publications are sourcing from.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

And I’d add that our local Dallas paper has also been roasting our dysfunctional ownership for another distracting off season which is sure to derail and distract the season once again. Not to mention all of the football related action or lack of action . Lol

The focus has been purely on condemning yours truly not the daughter or mother. And we are beginning to get some potential involvement with Charlottes divorce and the connection to Cynthia Davis.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right but as I said above Alexandra coming out publicly could be argued violates the terms of the agreement. Since the purpose was to keep this quiet.

We haven’t seen all the terms so it’s entirely possibly there are stipulations which include the daughters silence .
Talked to my lawyer bud, nothing the mother signed is binding on the child.

Now, did Booger think he was buying the silence from the mother to the daughter about her true birth father? That could be but what is a court going to do to the mother?

What is funny is how some have decided she either got more than she should have or just the right amount. We don't know enough about the details of this to do anything but spitball.

And my favorite ones are those that defend what he did by comparing that to the worthless deadbeat men that shirk their responsibility. Or how some are so cavalier about the responsibility incurred with creating another life.

How much does one need to look around at the disconnected and disenfranchised to see the real disease within?

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
[

correct, but the agreement between Jerry and Mother has in fact been breeched, meaning the final two trust fund payments could be withheld by Jerry.

Bottom line here is NONE of us know jack squat except for what has been reported.

You have no clue if this has any negative impact on Jerry's marriage or relationship with his kids. He could have discussed this with all of them years ago. Believe it or not, there are THOUSAND, probably hundred of thousands of couple out there that have affairs, even have illegitimate children as a result of said affair, and yet the married couples remain together and continue on. Yet for some reason, Jerry's haters make it like hes the only person on the planet that has done so.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Talked to my lawyer bud, nothing the mother signed is binding on the child.

Now, did Booher think he was buying the silence from the mother to the daughter about her true birth father? That could be but what is a court going to do to the mother?

What is funny is how some have decided she either got more than she should have or just the right amount. We don't know enough about the details of this to do anything but spitball.

And my favorite ones are those that defend what he did by comparing that to the worthless deadbeat men that shirk their responsibility. Or how some are so cavalier about the responsibility incurred with creating another life.

How much does one need to look around at the disconnected and disenfranchised to see the real disease within?

spare me with moral lectures.