PFT: Woman bitten by Dak Prescott's dog loses part of finger

cern

Reaction score
You might want to take your own advice, do the world a favor ...

Thank you for the perfect example of peoples confusion on a dogs breed. Those pups for sure not pit bulls but Cane Corso " Italian Mastiff " Also a great example of what abusing dogs does to them . .... You know not feeding them and such.
still served Bolton right. but back to facts. sadly a young mother living in irving, tx had her pit bulls put in quarantine after having attacked a neighbor. it wasn't the first time. she was allowed to go to the O'Connor medical clinic to visit the dogs. when she didn't return to the office for a while, they went out to check on her. she was found on the ground dead, killed by her pit bulls who were still mauling her. police had to come and shoot them to get them off her corpse. true story.

Birdgang

Reaction score
still served Bolton right. but back to facts. sadly a young mother living in irving, tx had her pit bulls put in quarantine after having attacked a neighbor. it wasn't the first time. she was allowed to go to the O'Connor medical clinic to visit the dogs. when she didn't return to the office for a while, they went out to check on her. she was found on the ground dead, killed by her pit bulls who were still mauling her. police had to come and shoot them to get them off her corpse. true story.

That's a horrible thing to happen, Also does not surprise me..... You can find bad things that happen every day. The problem with the whole subject is it is an overpublicized topic by the media and public in general. SPitz's were once considered dangerous . Massicutshits banned bloodhounds and Great Danes for thought of viciousness 1920s ..... German Shepards were poster boys for a long time before views switched to Pitbull types. The public is a finicky bunch we have seen countless times outrage over misinformation look at laws regaurding Pot now. LA had a drug dog that served in 80s ..... during his time found over 160 mill worth of drugs while in service.

You should look into the real stats of COuntries and Cities that banned pit bulls, Dog bites actually stayed same or increased. But now dont have them to blame. Canada roughly 60 something dog attack deaths , only 2 of them are pit bulls

You might try doing that with your know it all insolent attitude. Yeah I know, everyone is wrong except you and your pit bulls.
Incidentally I don't know if you noticed or not, but this is actually supposed to be a football forum and not a sounding board for you and your pit bull defense, along with your personal insults.

Glasshouse buddy .... might want to see who was casting stones and who started it, Since your memory is not that good. I do not own Pitbulls , but I will give facts to people that are misinformed on something. I didnt start topic and Im only replying back to ignorance ...

Last edited:

BillyBates

Reaction score
I would sincerely like to bite a few DCCs...woff woff..yah and try and find a jury that thinks I wrong

Buzzbait

Reaction score

Oh Man! I heard something about that but I didn't know the whole story. That's gruesome.