News: PFT: YouTube TV is closing in on a Sunday Ticket deal

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apple is out. Google is in.

Days after a report emerged that Apple, the perceived frontrunner for the Sunday Ticket package for months, has exited the bidding, multiple reports indicate that YouTube TV will land the package for 2023 and beyond.

YouTube TV could still sell limited satellite rights, for bars and for consumers in areas that lack access to sufficiently effective high-speed Internet access.

More: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/20/youtube-tv-is-closing-in-on-a-sunday-ticket-deal/

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've got Fubo , prime, disney+ and soon youtube
Still better than 30 years of directv!

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Lol no lie, how does that work? There's been times I've literally thought of a product, never mentioned it out loud and then I get ads about it. It's crazy
It's creepy for sure. A couple of times my wife has talked about a product but not searched for it, but then it shows up in ads for me. Really had me questioning *** is going on.

LocoBates

Reaction score
It's creepy for sure. A couple of times my wife has talked about a product but not searched for it, but then it shows up in ads for me. Really had me questioning *** is going on.

Talking is different, for sure Google is listening your phone or alexa device. Now not talking but just thinking of something and then freaking add showing... that's scary

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol no lie, how does that work? There's been times I've literally thought of a product, never mentioned it out loud and then I get ads about it. It's crazy
I know. That seems to be the case.