News: PFT: YouTube TV is closing in on a Sunday Ticket deal

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think that would be the best case scenario. It's probably going to be a separate charge on top of that. Then how they offer it is anyone's guess. All or nothing like DTV did, by the week, or by the game, who knows? But I have a feeling you tube TV would be a requirement. There's zero chance I'm getting you tube TV on top of everything else I pay for. I don't give you tube a dime.

Just noticed this .........

Cable-free live TV
Live TV from 85+ networks

Cloud DVR with no storage limits

6 accounts per household included

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I moved to youtubetv two years ago and will not be going back.

youtubetv is awesome.

The dvr capability is top notch. Can watch on phone and when traveling. Price is half of directv

all cowboys games have been on tv this year. Thank gawd saints suck this year.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, it's almost 2023 and I just want to be able to watch my team. It's insane that I have to resort to illegal streams to watch the game the last two weeks. Just let me purchase individual games and I would be happy.
It seems that they would lose significant revenue from all of fans that can't watch and therefore can't see commercials...

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Can you actually get away with that? My Youtube TV settings say I can only change it once per year so I havent even tried it.

Yes, works well. You can change your home area location only twice a year. I never change that. But you can change your current playback area location as much as you want as if you're away on vacation or the weekend or something.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yes, works well. You can change your home area location only twice a year. I never change that. But you can change your current playback area location as much as you want as if you're away on vacation or the weekend or something.
Ahhhhh gotcha thanks fire the tip. I’ve been messing around with the Reddit streams all year. This will be so much better!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
The biggest problem with live NFL games for me is all the commercials. I just can't sit through an hour of commercials anymore.

The Red Zone is your friend.

In fact, I have it at number three behind the automobile and internet and just ahead of indoor plumbing.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
I will say this quietly...

The regular YouTubeTV subscription let's you change your current watching location via a device (that being your phone or a computer). And if you have a GPS location spoofer app on said device, you can then change your current location to get the local broadcasts from that spoofed location onto your TV or device. This has been a blessing for Cowboys games the last couple years as I live in New England.

Shhhh....

Man I wish I would have known about this sooner lol. Thanks for the pro tip.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YouTube wins! NFL fans lose as the higher price paid means the cost of the Sunday Ticket is going up.