PFW Whisper: Roy Williams 11 Not Happy in Big D?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
something would be truly wrong if Roy was actually happy about his stay so far in dallas! no big deal now with Romo at QB he will have plenty of chances to produce!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oh trust me, he's very happy with the Cowboys. Happy with his contract. Happy to be in Texas. And he is looking forward to Tony Romo coming back. he also knows that this off season when he goes through camps and training with the team will define his role here so much more than it is now with him coming in at the middle of the season.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2411498 said:
Diva Roy #11, THAT DID NOT TAKE LONG.

Three catches in a month making - $9M per

Beep Beep
Thats Roy #11's brink backing up and taking JJ's cash

newsflash- Detroit has half next years Dallas draft - someone dial
911 - nevermind
It is so sad that you know nothing about football and continue to prove it all the time with these nonsensical agendas.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
It will be amazing what learning the playbook and getting Romo back will do for Roys role.:rolleyes:

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Hostile;2411649 said:
It is so sad that you know nothing about football and continue to prove it all the time with these nonsensical agendas.
Im so happy you caught that too hos..

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2411649 said:

Yes, thats 3 catches for Roy #11
I actually watched DETROIT games and know what JJ overpaid for.

Its called an opinion and this is a discussion board?, and proving out correct spot on early .....

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
And another thing. Show me a pro that doesn't want the ball more and I'll show you a second rate player.

He'll get his and he'll be pleasantly surprised when Romo gets back healthy.

Beep Beep :zipit:

Givincer

Reaction score
Nors;2411620 said:
At some point Roy #11 needs to snare more than 3 catches a month to merit the $9M salary that we traded half 2009 draft to get.

Did you read my post? Or did you see I quoted you and just felt the need to respond quickly, without reading it?

There's a reason he's caught 3 balls in 3 games, and it's not because he's a bad receiver. Try reading my post.

Try getting a little perspective...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2411681 said:

Its called an opinion and this is a discussion board?, and proving out correct spot on early .....
judge him on the next 3 games with the qb that's gonna be throwing to him for the next 5 years instead of grandpa johnson.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Here is another agenda article. If it isn't there, just create it. Look at the quarterback situation he was playing with. It isn't a stong case, when anyone points to his 'lack of production', because the quarterbacks couldn't even throw a slant or crossing route. Heck, Johnson, at times, couldn't hit an open target when it wasn't moving.

Roy Williams scored the game winning TD against the Bucs.

He had a sweet one handed grab on a deep ball.

Romo is going to torch teams with # 11.

I can't wait.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2411308 said:
Bull-**** Just Another Rumor To Start Some Drama..

God I Hate This Stuff

it has legs, Mike kinda mentioned he was hearing whispers on his radio show last week. Mike, Nate, and Kevin all agreed that Roy11 should be starting over Crayton.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2411736 said:
it has legs, Mike kinda mentioned he was hearing whispers on his radio show last week. Mike, Nate, and Kevin all agreed that Roy11 should be starting over Crayton.

Again, I hope our distinguished coaching staff doesn't screw this up.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
He looks unhappy!!!!

royhapp.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2411681 said:

My gas emissions know more about football.

Half our Draft. Who writes this stuff for you? I swear it's 9 year old logic. No, I take that back. Yesterday my 9 year old great nephew Zach was at my house and we were talking Cowboys. He actually knew that we had 12 Draft picks next year. He remembered it from a conversation I had with him months ago.

I repeat, he's 9.

Where you get the idea we had 24 Draft picks is anyone's guess.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Hostile;2411770 said:

Half our Draft. Who writes this stuff for you? I swear it's 9 year old logic. No, I take that back. Yesterday my 9 year old great nephew Zach was at my house and we were talking Cowboys. He actually knew that we had 12 Draft picks next year. He remembered it from a conversation I had with him months ago.

I repeat, he's 9.

LOL....

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2411681 said:

Hey HOS, how is it you enable the ignore feature again?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2411770 said:

I repeat, he's 9.

Totally unrelated to the troll topic at hand, but don't underestimate 9 year olds, it's amazing how their young minds work.

Example, Don't ask me why but on Sunday I was messing around with my boys and I asked my 9 year old to say the alphabet backwards

Don't you know he did it! I mean quickly z to a. Almost as fast as he could recite it a-z.

I was looking at him like WTH was that, wanted to check his skull for the power switch.:eek:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2411736 said:

Roy #11 was a Diva in Detroit

this story is no suprise as he has 3 catches in a month, the excuses to follow.:(