PFW Whisper: Roy Williams 11 Not Happy in Big D?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2411777 said:
Hey HOS, how is it you enable the ignore feature again?
Click on the username. A menu will pop up on the left. Choose the top option and the Ignore feature is right in the middle of the blue banner at the top.

Enjoy. I would.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
1st, 3rd, 6th

thats a lot - how many picks do we have first 3 rounds now?
my nephew of 6 told me only have one left Sunday.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2411803 said:
1st, 3rd, 6th

Yeah, well I hate to tell you that your nephew is wrong. We have our 2nd and a 3rd from a Draft day trade.

But thanks for revealing who your sources are. Not really surprising considering the mentality evidenced.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2411796 said:
Click on the username. A menu will pop up on the left. Choose the top option and the Ignore feature is right in the middle of the blue banner at the top.

Enjoy. I would.

Guess as a mod, that's not an option for you.
Although you do have other options/powers now don't you?:rolleyes:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This seems like such a non-issue to me. He'll get more and more playing time as the year goes on, should be starting in fact anytime now, and now he'll have Tony back there to actually get him the ball.

Check back to this BS in a month and you'll find that he's just fine.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Hostile;2411807 said:
But thanks for revealing who your sources are. Not really surprising considering the mentality evidenced.

:laugh2:

Don't be surprised. He probably pays more attention to the Pats. Give him a break.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nors;2411681 said:
Yes, thats 3 catches for Roy #11
I actually watched DETROIT games and know what JJ overpaid for.

Its called an opinion and this is a discussion board?, and proving out correct spot on early .....

And once more you prove to be one of the least football smart people I've ever seen. Seriously just stop. You're hurting yourself and making others cringe at how much more pathetic you get every day.

Rampage;2411700 said:
judge him on the next 3 games with the qb that's gonna be throwing to him for the next 5 years instead of grandpa johnson.

Don't use logic when it comes to Nors, Ramp. You know he's not going to understand things like that.

Nors;2411795 said:
Roy #11 was a Diva in Detroit

this story is no suprise as he has 3 catches in a month, the excuses to follow.:(

The only surprise here is how you're allowed to continue to post here.

Nors;2411803 said:
1st, 3rd, 6th

Once again you're wrong. This is nothing new to anyone whose seen you're posts cause you're wrong the vast majority of the time.

Hostile;2411807 said:
Yeah, well I hate to tell you that your nephew is wrong. We have our 2nd and a 3rd from a Draft day trade.

Couldn't you just do everyone a favor and ban him? He brings nothing to these forums but BS, stupid commentary, and even more idiotic theories and bad player evaluations.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Nors;2411498 said:
Diva Roy #11, THAT DID NOT TAKE LONG.

Three catches in a month making
- $9M per

Beep Beep
Thats Roy #11's brink backing up and taking JJ's cash

newsflash- Detroit has half next years Dallas draft - someone dial
911 - nevermind

These stats reveal very little. To derive any meaningful conclusion, we also need the number of times he was actually targeted and thrown to.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2411847 said:
Couldn't you just do everyone a favor and ban him? He brings nothing to these forums but BS, stupid commentary, and even more idiotic theories and bad player evaluations.
I need to make that against the rules huh?

:wink2:

He's been banned before. Won't surprise me if it happens again. Put him on Ignore. Not worth the stomach acid.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Hostile;2411858 said:
I need to make that against the rules huh?

:wink2:

He's been banned before. Won't surprise me if it happens again. Put him on Ignore. Not worth the stomach acid.

My god when did you pass 60,000? It seems like yesterday you made your 50,000 post thread.

You're some kind of forum wizard or something. Preferably Gandolf the Gray.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
187beatdown;2411868 said:
My god when did you pass 60,000? It seems like yesterday you made your 50,000 post thread.

You're some kind of forum wizard or something. Preferably Gandolf the Gray.
Thanks. A few days ago.

I considered putting my count back to 0. Not sure why I decided not to.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
First of all Hos, calm down before you blow a gasket.:)

Quote;Put him on Ignore. Not worth the stomach acid. ;Quote

You can't argue with ignorance and if you put him on ignore I think you will lose the entertainment value.:rolleyes:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2411878 said:

You can't argue with ignorance and if you put him on ignore I think you will lose the entertainment value.:rolleyes:

At one point that was why I hadn't put him on ignore yet. I could at least get a good laugh out of his really poor job around here when it comes to anything football related. But now he's just getting more and more pathetic by the post and the entertainment value has long since devalued down to the same levels of worth as his talent evaluations.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Nors;2411498 said:
Diva Roy #11, THAT DID NOT TAKE LONG.

Three catches in a month making - $9M per

Beep Beep
Thats Roy #11's brink backing up and taking JJ's cash

newsflash- Detroit has half next years Dallas draft - someone dial
911 - nevermind

Newsflash this post is another example of why you are a punchline on this board. No idea how you were ever let back

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Nors;2411681 said:
Yes, thats 3 catches for Roy #11
I actually watched DETROIT games and know what JJ overpaid for.

Its called an opinion and this is a discussion board?, and proving out correct spot on early .....

A discussion board yes, a board for the mentally handicapped, no.

You are in the wrong place

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Nors;2411795 said:
Roy #11 was a Diva in Detroit

this story is no suprise as he has 3 catches in a month, the excuses to follow.:(

well to make your idiotic stat make more sense why dont you tell us how many were thrown his way.....i believe hes caught all but 1 pass thrown his way............

Reaction score
Are they really serious? When you have two of the best in the business the ball will come their way when THE REAL QB comes back.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2411878 said:

Love the sig pic man. That's a classic.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Hostile;2411937 said:
Love the sig pic man. That's a classic.

Grandson in the sig, and grand daughter in the Avatar, That's what it's all about.:bow: