Twitter: Phil Costa retires from NFL

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Is there some sort of prize you ask? By golly gee sir, yes there IS! In fact, there are prizessssss!

***​

Grand Prize: Gameday In Jerry's Luxury Box!
Sit with the Cowboys owner during a home game! Eat and drink for free while Jones picks his nose!

2nd Prize: Teach The Head Coach!
Enjoy a one-on-one teacher/student session with Coach Garrett, where you're the teacher!

3rd Prize: Workout With The QB!
That's right! It's you and the quarterback of America's Team working out together
as he sheds the 200 pounds gained after undergoing back surgery!

and last (but not least!)

4th Prize: Capanomics with Stephen!
Discover the fine art of salary cap contracts with the one and only Stephen Jones!
Just remember to shove Jerry out the room when Stephen starts talking incentives!

This fabulous showcase can be YOURS if the price IS right! Back to you Drew! :D

Don't you dare call me a stupid Cowboy fan! :mad:

So current standing results:
Risen gets to be in Jerry'sBox
Zordon gets to Instruct Garret
Alexander gets to do supersets with Romo
Idgit gets to immerse himself in a spreadsheet model with Stephen.

Nice procurement of elevated prizes

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Risen hate Jerry. But, if Jerry were to invite him into his suite, he would probably pee his pants!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Fair, I'll take your word if you say he has no meat in his pockets. I did go out on limb without empirical evidence here in LA

That would make 2 of us here in LA who don't have evidence! Lol but I need to know his secret at my little ones never listen

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Risen hate Jerry. But, if Jerry were to invite him into his suite, he would probably pee his pants!

Any of us would.
No matter our personal beliefs.

Not a big burn.
Sorry.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

Three winks,nods and uhhs and a well placed pizza rap may convert him
jerry-jones-meme-generator-risenstar-cb-in-round-1-you-with-me-5e220f.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, maybe if Risen "The Likes Collector" (really, seriously) gets to win the prize then I guess we will have to ask him.

Don't worry about the Cult Leader.
The man panders to the point of begging for likes. That is weakness personified, so is his permanent proclamation of what his "likes" mean on his sig. I need not go on.
Jnday convinces nobody outside the Cult (which is 75% of what everybody already knows/believes, but doesn't proclaim the obvious everyday in multiple threads like the Leader) no matter how passionate he crows over the guy.

Now- as to some REAL Cowboys discussion that pertains to this thread:

Phil was not a player any team wants on their team as a starter.
Nobody could convince me otherwise. The Colts signed him to compete for a position, he was in no way getting the position handed to him.
For my Boys: Thank goodness for Frederick and the work he has done and will do in the future.

I wish the big guy the best in his retirement- he will not find a better job, but he knows his situation better than any of us.
Good Luck T-Rex. Don't go applying for any jobs that require long arms in your future.