Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
cowboys barely beat a team with their backup QB, it doesnt bode well for the playoffs,the defense was bad, brady will feast on that defense. dak is lucky against the eagles or he plays like its SB, newsflash this game was close to being pointless now. Dak chokes when it matters in the playoffs. its SB or bust for the cowboys no excuses he's in his prime years. 49ers have purdy ffs.

KC barely beat the Texans
Eagles Barely beat Cooper Rush whos a backup and threw 3 ints

we won its ok

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
40 burger! Philly fans all hyped before the game how they were still rolling out their defense and Dallas has not faced a defense like theirs and no way would Dak and the Cowboys put up points. LOL...40 burger.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shout out to Prescott running out of bounds with 2:19 or whatever left and then sliding down on the field at the two minute warning.

That's situational awareness right there.

nobody

Reaction score
It’s really bothering me that since Dak has returned and the offense took off the DEFENSE just plain sucks.

A lot of that is Moore's play calling. With Rush, Moore focused on calling a ball control game. With Dak, he calls a high risk, high reward quick-score style offense (which often leads to a lot of three and outs early) with little concern for how long the defense has to stay on the field.

It wears out the defense more....which isn't Dak's fault. It's the game Moore calls.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Another nail biter. I didn't think they had it in them. I'm glad I'm wrong. Our trenches need to be fortified quick. 6 sacks given up, none made.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We didn't have our starting 2 cb,lb,dt..next man up.

Yeah, we just don’t need to play at that level to lose playoff contributors right now. 14-3 is just fine to finish the season. A slightly better regular season record isn’t worth Avonta Maddox, Jordan Davis, Milton Williams, Lane Johnson

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Sticking with the run today (31-run to 35-pass) even though is was not very successful as far as YPC, was a huge benefit. It helped wear the Eagles D down. Cowboys held nearly a 5 minute edge in TOP. Naturally, without Dak playing out of his mind, it would have mattered little. I can't begin to express how impressed I was with Dak today, particularly after opening the game with a pick 6 and the pressure he was under all night by both the Eagles pass rush and offense. Player of the week for sure. Pivotal game for the Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two takeaways from the game.

- Ceedee Lamb has shown he's not a 1.

- If this team does anything in the postseason it will be with the defense.

Shannon1

Reaction score
How many times has Philly given up 40 pts this year? Just 1 time on Christmas Eve!!!!
So will all the expert say Philly is in trouble their defense gave up 40 nothing will be said about it watch

Status
Not open for further replies.