Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice win, but there's no way this team is winning a playoff game. Imagine if Hurts was playing. Holy hell.....
You just can’t take it . That was brilliant. And you hate it.

ghst187

Reaction score
My thoughts:
Super gutsy performance by everyone, esp Dak.
OL has me a bit concerned but will say Eagles went all in and have a very good DL
Ceedee has blown up, fantastic to watch. I wouldn’t have put him close to a top 10 WR when the season started but I think he’s gotten there. I still say we don’t have a viable #2 unless you count Schultz. Like Gallup but he’s not 100% and has never demanded a double.
Loved the TY signing, love it even more now. Smh at why it took so long to go get him. If he can even threaten defenses deep in their minds, going to be a big win to everything else.
It’s funny, we have the top scoring offense in the league but we still complain about KM and Dak.
I think both are right. I see some really well contrived plays, long drives, and clearly the points are rolling up but often in tight situations esp redzone we often pull a wth….
Some is probably on Dak and MM too but we really need to clean up those moments. The 3rd and 10 play call and throw against Jax is one of those. Not sure who was responsible for that. Dak running out of bounds this week at the 2:01 mark. One of those late drives on third down Dak threw to single coverage in the corner and clearly had his mind made up but missed the RB flaring out on the other side for what could’ve been a walk in TD and game, set, match.
The D is Swiss cheese at all levels…DL, secondary, LBs…
Clearly we miss Hankins, LVE, and Anthony Brown more than we could’ve dreamed.
I think getting LVE and Hankins back for playoffs will help immensely but the secondary is still a concern. Bland has been a sweet revelation but the whiff on the Joseph pick followed by a whiff on the Wright pick is really hurting us right now. The coming off-season is huge as we have a TON of free agents, maybe half whom we can afford to resign…maybe…and a number of players due huge extensions. The next draft is going to have to be a home run.

Stephen A Hack can say we barely won against their backup and needed a bunch of TOs to do it at home but Irvin can fire back with the exact same in reverse earlier in the year.

rooting guide: Carolina to win out and knock Tampa out.

Dre11

Reaction score
Nice win, but there's no way this team is winning a playoff game. Imagine if Hurts was playing. Holy hell.....
Minchew a better passer than Hurts and would start on quite a few teams. I see the game being marginally different. But again if we had our injured players playing it would be different too.

Dre11

Reaction score
That was an amazing game to watch even if you weren’t fans of Dallas or Eagles

couldn’t ask for a better Christmas gift

Was at the game, it was lit in the stadium, I had eagle fans heads buried . I haven't figured out how to post pictures here

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Did you say the same thing when the Eagles barely beat a Cooper Rush lead team?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I thought the Eagles looked like the better team (13-1 Vs 10-4) but who cares, they lost the ballgame. Im glad Dak turned it around after the bad pick 6 and the D got that stop at the end, good victory

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I thought the Eagles looked like the better team (13-1 Vs 10-4) but who cares, they lost the ballgame. Im glad Dak turned it around after the bad pick 6 and the D got that stop at the end, good victory
They are and we’re the better team. Their OL….very little pressure on Minshew all game and when he left the pocket, he was all alone out there. Their DL….Dak was under pressure on almost every drop back. But beating a team with better players is what most teams have to do in the playoffs. :)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the last month or so the Cowboys defense is looking a lot like the 2009 Saints. Can't stop anything but create a crap ton of turnovers.

Brees won a title with that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not feeling super confident heading into the tail end of the season.
Glad for the win. Merry Christmas my fam.
week to week league

don't fret

no one knows how each game will pay ouit..nothing truly carries over

i mean who thought Phillys d would give up 40 and mostly through the air? that great team we beat..hard fought win..take it one game at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.