Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Not worried about Dak and the offense. If we lose it's going to be on the defense! If I'm McCarthy I'm bringing up and playing the fat guy Rush! Dallas is to small up front. When Hankins was in there all of a sudden the running against us stopped. Play DT Rush and just let him fall on somebody.....

Im always worried about Dak

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Giants rag tag secondary has been performing pretty well all things considered. The Cowboys can draw some inspiration from that unit.

LysleE

Reaction score
The Eagles just need their back-up QB to drive the bus; he only needs to make the appropriate read and distribute the ball to their playmakers. Maybe they don’t have some of the RPOs available to them, but I don’t think they lose much on offense.

The Eagles showed how to neutralize the Cowboys pass rush and the Cowboys showed they cannot stop the run all season; and now they have LVE out and injuries at CB making it difficult to slow Philly down. This will translate to Dak pressing even more…and we know what happens when he presses and pushes the ball downfield.

Creeper

Reaction score
With Micah sick and injured, and Williams and Armstrong out, I’d be surprised to see much pass rush. Plus, the Eagles OL is outstanding.

Armstrong is active today. but oddly James Washington is not.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys are like a box of chocolates. I wonder what we gonna get today.

Vikings keeping the pressure on Philly. This could end up being a must win for the Eagles.

JayFord

Reaction score
i wonder how long the game thread will be before they have a meltdown

ill give it until page 10

mcmvp

Reaction score
Giants will lose to Minnesota.
By kickoff, Dallas will know they're playing to lock up the 5 seed.
While Philthy is playing for the division title and #1 seed.

A lil' bit more than a meaningless game.

All probability models have the Eagles having a 99% chance of ending up with the 1 seed. They have the head to head versus the Vikings and a two game lead. Dallas is already in and only has about a 10% chance of ending up with anything other than the 5 seed

This game is a nothing burger

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Armstrong is active today. but oddly James Washington is not.

Not that odd. Hilton takes his roster spot. Other backup receivers either contribute on special teams or have specific roles to play.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Last weak left such a sour taste in my mouth. i have no hope for this team and the craziest thing about it was that I was standing in a pro shop ready to break the boycott and buy me a long sleeve royal blue joe cowboy shirt. Cooler heads prevailed and I am thankful since I really would’ve felt like an idiot in a brand new shirt the next day.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Ar4SdNW_d.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.