Philadelphia Inquirer: Eagles locker room is fractured

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hurts suggested this a few weeks ago, and AJ Brown is who he was referencing. I think those two hate each other.

Hurts is AJ Browns kids godfather….they are suppose to be best friends but I do suspect maybe they don’t like playing with each other. I have friends I love but wouldn’t want to work with them or see them everyday.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think Eagles offensive issues stem from making Devonta and AJ happy but they don’t want to be a pass happy team. They should be a running team.

Plankton

Reaction score
ztnLY-.gif

kskboys

Reaction score

BREAKING: The @PhillyInquirer is reporting that the #Eagles locker room is “FRACTURED” and star WR AJ Brown is at the center of it.

His frustration is “tearing the team apart,” according to the report.

“Anytime you have bad body language from a leader like that, other guys see it, and it's not good,” a veteran player said, via @NFLTrenchBattle.

And guess who started this crapp? Remember? Hurts. Week or more ago he busted out and claimed his teammates weren't trying hard or some such blather. What an idiot.

Team leaders do not do this. Ever.

GMO415

Reaction score
Do these idiots realize they're in the playoffs? I guess they already loss.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Do these idiots realize they're in the playoffs? I guess they already loss.
To be fair it's the same thing here most of the time. How many times after a Cowboys win do we see threads about changing quarterbacks and the head coach? You'd never guess this was an 11-5 team.

Some fans just cannot allow themselves to be happy about anything. For the Eagles I think it's more about going 1-4 since the 10-1 start. They've been lucky all year. But luck is a fickle lady.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is fascinating - in a clinical manner - how quickly the Eagles imploded. Sure, they're a good team, a dangerous team, a playoff team but just a few weeks ago there was talk of them running the table and ending the season 15-2.

Seems like a good case for learning purposes.

plymkr

Reaction score
Im not killing him. This isn't all that unusual for any star WR when they feel they can do more to help the team. Their means of helping requires more catches so they get labeled as selfish for speaking out. With that said, im not sure how he's handling things behind closed doors,
Kind of makes me appreciate the way Lamb handled himself.