Phillips: Witten Ankle Sprained...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2519183 said:
It was during the Witten is a snitch days. There were tons of them.:eek::

Ah. I don't doubt you, I've seen enough similar idiocy on this board in recent weeks. But I stayed away from the snitch threads completely b/c I was sure they had absolutely no nutritional value. I'm glad I did.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99;2519052 said:
Not that I'm complaining or anything...but for an officiating crew to call Bradie James for a late hit and NOT call that wallop Witten took in the endzone on the TD play in which he came up lame...was...well....lame.
Those two late hit calls: Bradie's and the one on the kickoff were absolute jokes. I have the Sunday ticket on DTV and I saw about 10-15 "late hits" that were not called. I am not saying this affected the outcome of our game with the Ravens but it seemed like the refs had an agenda on those penalties. I see hits like that every week where the players momentum goes into a player already down and they never get called for penalties.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2519030 said:
well a ton of people in here were saying Bennett is just as good as JW, I guess they get their wish and we all find out.:bang2:

The kid looks good but there is no way he is as good as Witten. He does so much more than just catch passes for us

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Faerluna;2519058 said:
Bennett is no Witten, but I'm not as concerned as I would be if Bennett hadn't shown himself to be a playmaker a few times.

Me neither. Get well JWit. We may need you in good shape in a couple of weeks.